Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spicoli

Hey Summer... Later Days

Since its been raining for days and its foggy as a motherfuck right now I can only assume where im at the summer has came to its end.

It was great in 09 cant wait to see you again in 2010 :huh:

Its getting pretty cold here. The morning walk to the bus stop and I can see my breath as I exhale.

Summer is dying fast

still hot here too..the news said it will be 98 on thursday...100 on friday...then back to 98 on saturday.

yea fuk summer..i think we've had one of the hottest summers this year than we've had in a long ass time..and it still prolly wont get cool till fukn november..texas heat is a bitch

Guest 50million

i just moved into a place with a huge backyard.

im getting as much bbq time in before el nino hits.

We had a real mild summer, except for one week in june when it was fucking sweltering, it was mid 70's the whole summer. past 2 weeks its gotten into t he 80's, but still drops to 40's at night

Guest 50million

we are definitely going to have a really warm indian summer in norther cali, then we are going to have a horrendous winter

Guest spectr

eh... summer is fun but whatever... I am glad shit is about to stop catching on fire...

it was humid as fuck over in boston this summer, i was averaging like a beater every 7 hours getting soaked in sweat if i left my apartment. either way, fall is my shit. i feel like it matches me a lot better. dark, brooding, and perpetually taking pictures of myself in graveyards, showing off my new makeup jobs.

Fall is my shit. Right now I'm on my hoodies and shorts steez, and the crisp nights have motivated me to get out and start painting again for the first time in like a year

Weather for San Diego, CA - Add to iGoogle

70°F | °C

Current: Partly Cloudy

Wind: S at 6 mph

Humidity: 75%

Tue

74°F | 67°FWed

74°F | 67°FThu

79°F | 67°FFri

79°F | 68°F

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now