Genetically Modified Food (LOLWUT strawberries inside)

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
heirlooms are 100's of years old and non gmo.

correct, but arent they the result of tampering with the genes to create this variety? like inbreeding, cross breeding, and other manipulations? please correct me if im wrong but the way i see them they are genetically modified. is that correct or am i just on a trail of fail?

i hate fucking smelly cheeses especially not coupled with wine. gaurenteed throw up right there.

Strawberries are the shit though. I was suprised how small they are when grown naturally, good looks scientists.

I remember reading some article where just for the fuck of it these guys made some strawberries that were like as big as an egg plant ill try to find it

correct, but arent they the result of tampering with the genes to create this variety? like inbreeding, cross breeding, and other manipulations? please correct me if im wrong but the way i see them they are genetically modified. is that correct or am i just on a trail of fail?

Well, natural mutations do occur throughout nature. I suppose you're right in that aspect.

GMO's are different. When GMO's are created, different unnatural things happen to plants.

Nowdays, they can (and have) put HIV into corn (pharmaceutical company), added insect genes to veggies/fruit, etc. All of that fucking around can have devastating effects which we have not even begun to see.

^ real?

I ate goats cheese at this girls dinner party, yeah i went to a dinner party, WHAT?

It tasted fucking gross and i think it did not mix well with the wine and i vomited.

Then i drank beer.

yeah i know whatcha mean it has a mean after taste. not a good combo with wine, especially red.

the milk tastes just like cows milk but the goaty after taste is much fainter than the cheese. beats getting a migraine every time i have something with dairy in it.

Well, natural mutations do occur throughout nature. I suppose you're right in that aspect.

GMO's are different. When GMO's are created, different unnatural things happen to plants.

Nowdays, they can (and have) put HIV into corn (pharmaceutical company), added insect genes to veggies/fruit, etc. All of that fucking around can have devastating effects which we have not even begun to see.

ok i see it clearer now as in gmo's, which the genetic material has been altered in a way that does not occur naturally or plants that have had genes implanted to improve their performance by making them resistant to certain pesticides, diseases, or insects.

i was seeing it more as a "genetically modified organism" which is a pretty bland view.

ok i see it clearer now as in gmo's, which the genetic material has been altered in a way that does not occur naturally or plants that have had genes implanted to improve their performance by making them resistant to certain pesticides, diseases, or insects.

i was seeing it more as a "genetically modified organism" which is a pretty bland view.

Now you've got it.

those are pretty trife. Especially the one on the far right... when iwas younger i always though that was how scrawberries looked until i saw them grown naturally.

boy was that a let down.

Especially the one on the far right... when iwas younger i always though that was how scrawberries looked until i saw them grown naturally.

when iwas younger i always though that was how scrawberries looked

that was how scrawberries looked

scrawberries

I eat as organically and naturally as possible, myself.