R.I.P. Bunny

Spicoli

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tko shotgunned a turtle and laughed about it. continued with more shitty movie. thanks google video

What do you mean they shotgunned a turtle? You mean they shot one with a shotgun? Or did they give it a hit of weed? If they shot it with a shotgun that's gangsta as fuck and totally worth watching....:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

i hit a dog driving in mexico, it was raining and the dog ran out infront of a parked car so i had no time to stop there were 2 dogs but 1 stopped the other 1 didnt and i think tried to beat me from hitting it but i hit him in his bak to legs and the lil homie went flying and just dropped i felt so fucking bad.. thanks for this thread to remind me.. rip stray dog in mexico if he died and the bunny.

• Like 1

lol at the comments on that fish video:

Brady2k10 (9 minutes ago)

lol the poor things probably still alive somewhere, maybe they put it back in a fish tank and done surgery on it to keep it alive longer for more suffering, only the chinese would do such a thing, fucking barbarians the lot of you, you're all mad cos u got little dicks over ther, like to bully dogs and cats and even now, fish. How low can you get seriously? I might find a chinese man, dip him into boiling water and then dip him into salt and start stabbing him with a fork wouldnt that be nice eh