R.I.P. Bunny

Spicoli

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

7230_569436757310_29902541_33532126_1190164_n.jpg

I didnt mean to spear you straight through the eyes and miss your brain, but honestly you ddint seem too phased. you just kept on swimming like there wasnt a string through your head. Then I stabbed you in the brain and you twitched for like 10 minutes. i dont know why its so hard to kill fish but I'm going to keep doing it till they're no longer so damn tasty. RIP.

P.S. Vagina and fish do NOT smell the same.

• Like 1

a turtle, wut!

that flint shit its gross but the lady seems nice and she just tryin to survive

Yes I ran over a freaking turtle...It was raining really hard and I was on a curvy ass country road, so I couldn't swerve to miss it. Also Roger & Me is a pretty good documentary you should check it out, I think it may be Micheal Moore's first.

You kilt that nigga.

unfortunately i did :(

i was going up a hill so i didnt see it till the last minute, there was a truck behind me a car length back so i couldnt swerve. i aimed at em so he would be in the center of my car hoping he wouldnt move and i would just drive over him. he cut to the

left... fail.