R.I.P. Saber's L.A. river piece..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You dont know anyone from Indiana.

That's not true, I know a couple crust punks from Muncie.

Whatever, you're just salty because one dude from LA puts your entire state in the shade. For the record, I'm nobody's fan but I recognize game when I see it. And SABER is that dude.

Go ahead, hate some more. Write about it on the internet. Focus on someone else's legal shots while overlooking the bigger picture and yell about how they're nobody important. Count your change and get mad. No one who makes a difference is tripping either way.

bareknuckle_2.jpg.b336141d5b353f16821bb91792ffec18.jpg

LOL at smart....

but to me this thread and whole 'debate' just proves why the internet is the death of graffiti... do what you do.. forget the rest of the bullshit... just a short memo its graffiti.... I could give a fuck less if sabers piece gets buffed... how many other writers pieces are getting buffed.. so saber put in work... so didn't everyone else who is getting buffed... work is work.. you put it in or you dont... if you do you get buffed... it's what happens when you write on things that other people say you can't.... maybe some of you didn't quite know that about graffiti and thought it was all about tight pants, fixed gears, trucker hats, and montana...

well hey enjoy to each his own....

I wrote it off when JA dissed it so no skin off my teeth but it does have some art world implications with Banksy's rise to glory and the recent upstir about the buffing of one of his pieces.

See here

The local council in Bristol is thinking of a scheme where the public votes whether to buff a piece or not, they have done it before with Banksy stuff, also there are some areas in Bristol you can paint legally and the council buffers went over stuff and all hell broke loose, people talking about charging the council with vandalism, until the head of the council apologised to the artists

gov't inefficiency in action, at a time like this.

i'd say i don't condone graffiti in the abstract or think it should be legalized.

it's not for everyone and i wouldn't want everyone to be able to do it, that's for damn sure.

if you're disappointed about not seeing it, first off nothing lasts forever, much less you! if there is sht you wanna do or see go see or do it! and then lets all remember that graffiti gets buffed. or gone over. or flakes away.

sucks that shit got buffed, don't think they used CA state money on it though. Looks like it was city money or county money, so it didn't hurt California in that sense. But what a blow to the fuckin graff scene. And why would they let something run for years and years and then decide to buff it outta nowhere... fuckin sucks

That's not true, I know a couple crust punks from Muncie.

Whatever, you're just salty because one dude from LA puts your entire state in the shade. For the record, I'm nobody's fan but I recognize game when I see it. And SABER is that dude.

Go ahead, hate some more. Write about it on the internet. Focus on someone else's legal shots while overlooking the bigger picture and yell about how they're nobody important. Count your change and get mad. No one who makes a difference is tripping either way.

Funny, cause I know all the kids are talking about that shai hulud dude on 120z. Fucking give dicksucking a rest.

And also, LA graff is pretty much dead. Asides from gangs and legals.

The local council in Bristol is thinking of a scheme where the public votes whether to buff a piece or not, they have done it before with Banksy stuff, also there are some areas in Bristol you can paint legally and the council buffers went over stuff and all hell broke loose, people talking about charging the council with vandalism, until the head of the council apologised to the artists

epic

UK rules

No, everyone who loves saber is guy. Like all you internet fags with like 6 trillion posts who just jump on the MSK bandwagon because every hipster and art school friend you have thinks hes sooooooo cool. Fuck saber. Fuck MSK. Fuck his river peice. And Especially fuck all you tough acting- internet hipsters who dont know shit about graff and friends consist of DAO, Glik and Caliwhatever the fuck that guys name is.

wtf?...how the fuck did my name get thrown into this.

grow the fuck up.

u mad.