Zombies. What would YOU do??

acer910

got a torrent tmk?

and i live in a small enough town that if say 500 citizens survived, as long as we were smart and no mutiny bullshit happened and depending on whether or not it was tourist season we could kill off the 85,000 old retired people. and we are on the coast so if needed we can make a last minute retreat, or just camp on a riverboat and watch as the zombies jump into the river and get swept away.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hop on bike and ride the 10 miles to my work

good plan :rolleyes:

Also,

they're flesh and blood, but now with a virus (in most all movies at least) that make them crazy/infectious/cannibalistic, not immune to the laws of science. i can get behind the ideas that electrical impulses are still in their brains and tell them to get up and kill and obey the most primal of instincts, NOT that they're immune to any sort of decomposition and/or applicable laws of science.

You really going to bring in the "laws of science" when you're talking about ZOMBIES?

grab my shotgun, head to the gunshop and attampt to retrieve more guns and ammo. might be dangerous because i assume tons of others will be there. steal my neighbors RV head to the store stock up. pick up some friends and loved ones. head up to the mountains to the homie's cabin. destroy the 10 or so steps to the front door and post up. Defiantly make sure to bring 2 of my female friends, no more no less. oh yeah, stop by the weedman's house and take as much of it as i can find. knowing him he will be dead already.

Here is a very loose first draft:

Zombie Attack Plan

Upon learning of an outbreak:

1. Call everyone you know and find a safe meeting spot that can easily be made to protect the people inside. (Mall, condo building, office building etc)

2. Tell the people to grab and necessary items (Pets, children (bait), medicines, etc.) and meet at the safe spot that will further be known as “The Nest”.

3. On the way to The Nest go to gun store. Pick up everything and anything. Guns, ammo, body armor, etc. Also Primetimes.

4. Loot a Safeway. Non perishables, magazines, DVDs, TVs, and pharmacy (medicines, pills, creams, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc. Possibly aviator sunglasses to look bad ass upon slaying zombies in the future.

5. Steal some cows, chickens etc for farming within The Nest.

6. Invite a tattoo artist.

7. Invite a doctor.

8. Assemble a mobile strike team complete with a tour bus, semi truck (fuel tanker), hummers, quads and motorcycles.

9. Make your way to The Nest to assemble a task force. Assign ranks and make an emergency plan just in case of a break in.

10. Develop a government within The Nest. Nothing crazy.

11. The future doesn’t need stupid people so kill the ones that made it inside The Nest.

12. Go on daily cruises and kill zombies.

13. Get a ton of the bombest weed.

fuckin zombies, i often have recurring dreams of being in a zombie apocolypse. Generally i run like hell and eventually fight a bunch off, but i always end up getting devoured in the end.

Nothing quite like waking up in a cold sweat after believing you'd just gotten eaten alive by the undead.