Zombies. What would YOU do??

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. get whatever weapons are CLOSE. i'm not going out of my way for shit.

2. steal a truck. the bigger, the better.

3. raid a hardware store and get rope, an axe, or whatever else i can use as a tool and a weapon, since space is limited.

4. find an apartment building with only one entrance, and head to the top floor (5-6 stories would be preferred, but depending on the amount of activity inside). barricading the entrance, and destroying the stairs behind me as i advance. one destroyed flight of stairs = zombie proofing.

5. secure my new zombie-free hangout, and continue to find survivors to rally up there.

6. go out in groups to find and stock up on food

i imagine an actual zombie epidemic would only last a few weeks at the very most, i doubt it'd be an apocalyptic stuation, so it's more about being conservative and letting them starve and die after a few weeks, and keeping your ass out of the fire.

and yes i've thought about this a lot.

#q=jeep%20brah

But seriously, I'd snag a giant yacht and make a trip to home depot and food stores and get hella fishpoles and shit... live off the ocean, kevin costner style

waterworld.jpg

take notes

i was thinking the same thing

except id snag a bunch of females to come along with me then find a remote island and have mad baby's with all of em and start my own civilization and i would rule all

3. raid a hardware store and get rope, an axe, or whatever else i can use as a tool and a weapon, since space is limited.

4. find an apartment building with only one entrance, and head to the top floor (5-6 stories would be preferred, but depending on the amount of activity inside). barricading the entrance, and destroying the stairs behind me as i advance. one destroyed flight of stairs = zombie proofing.

5. secure my new zombie-free hangout, and continue to find survivors to rally up there.

i imagine an actual zombie epidemic would only last a few weeks at the very most, i doubt it'd be an apocalyptic stuation, so it's more about being conservative and letting them starve and die after a few weeks, and keeping your ass out of the fire.

if you destroyed the stairs how would you rally together survivors and go out for food?

huh, homie zombies dont starve and die

they are already dead

huh, homie zombies dont starve and die

they are already dead

have you seen 28 days later? besides, after all the nourishing materials are passed through their body, they're not going to get any nourishment besides flesh. and since they're killing everything/eating it, there is going to be no 'new' meat. it's not like they're made out of iron, they're flesh and blood, but now with a virus (in most all movies at least) that make them crazy/infectious/cannibalistic, not immune to the laws of science. i can get behind the ideas that electrical impulses are still in their brains and tell them to get up and kill and obey the most primal of instincts, NOT that they're immune to any sort of decomposition and/or applicable laws of science.

if you didn't eat shit for a month, yet were still walking around and expending energy, would you be skinnier? hell man, even read other zombie-related books. the waking dead, crossed, not just this romero stuff. romero made awesome zombie movies that dealt with the initial outbreak, but as far as the long-term issue (i.e. day of the dead, twilight of the dead or whatever the fuck it was), i think he overlooked a fuckton of stuff.

well, going out on a boat and just chilling seems to be the obvious solution.

if your a pussy.

unless zomby disease was some airborne pathogen, id stay and fight. just for the hell of it. i mean, even if you do survive with the whole boat thing you arent going to know when they are gone, what kind of world order it is, whether or not they won, nothing.

i could understand sending your children and wife off on a boat but personally id rather stay on terra firma to atleast watch what goes down. earths future is looking pretty bleak at that point so you might as well have fun

thriller.jpg

great idea.if you dress up like micheal jackson the zombies wont attack you.micheal is the king of the zombies...then you start doing the thriller dance.zombies cant resist this and will automatically join in.while im doing this ill have one of my none zombie accomplices to post up on a near by rooftop and one by one pick off the zombies with his sniper rifle.

its a full proof plan my nigga.dont doubt it.

well, going out on a boat and just chilling seems to be the obvious solution.

if your a pussy.

unless zomby disease was some airborne pathogen, id stay and fight. just for the hell of it. i mean, even if you do survive with the whole boat thing you arent going to know when they are gone, what kind of world order it is, whether or not they won, nothing.

i could understand sending your children and wife off on a boat but personally id rather stay on terra firma to atleast watch what goes down. earths future is looking pretty bleak at that point so you might as well have fun

if where i'm at is overrun by zombies, i'm not trying to be hard and stay on shore to fight them off. eventually, you WILL die, to where i will be sipping cactus cooler on my boat, catching dogs and whatnot

• Like 1