Zombies. What would YOU do??

acer910

cmon, lets hear it.

whats your zombie invasion survival plan?

discuss all things zombie related in here.

il start with with mine. (keep it realistic with resources you have currently.)

grab my mossberg 500 and marlin model 60 .22, all the ammo i have stocked up, hop on bike and ride the 10 miles to my work. (i have the necessary storage racks and whatnot to carry all the supplies on my bike)

lock myself inside my work, its in the middle of the bad part of town so theres only 1 window and it has several layers of expanded steel over it, its a metal building, surrounded by razorwire fence. had welder, tons of stock steel, all kinds of building materials.

begin to cut angle iron and flatbar at 45 degree angles and sharpening ends, welding them onto a frame in an array so that they are sticking out at about a 30 degree angle from the ground, set these up around the only door on the inside and a precaution.

cut hole into roof, build the proper defenses upon the roof to effectively pick off zombies as needed. take all the various nuts we have (theres about 2 tons in total) and put them in the chainlink cage thats built within the shop previously used to store tools.

now i have a steel fortress with loads of food and possible weapons surrounded by empty lots on all sides to wait out the invasion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

youre doing it all wrong...

zombies dont have feelings..

the guns, barbed wire and sharp ended fails are a fail..

obviously, hence why impaling them on an object thats secured to the ground inhibits their movement. same with the barbedwire. its just meant to stop them, not kill them.

and the gun is just to either slow them down by blowing out their knee from 300 yards or to make them blind by blowing their face off.

Find whoever made this thread and kill them for being so fucking lame.

1252378364794.jpg