im pretty sure this deserves its own thread (apologize in advance if it already does)

thereke1870

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont get how girls in underwear deserve their own thread.

close this please.

where are the mods at??

ive seen lots of shitty threads not getting closed in recent weeks.

sorry dude get off of your high horse there chief, if youre so worried about threads why dont you get in touch with- JOHNNY, hes a mod........tell him reke told you to delete all of my threads. in the end i guess this is why i dont really come onto 12oz anymore, because of dudes like you that have like over 10000 posts that think that they own 12ozprophet...... i posted that photo set because i thought it would be funny (kind of like that kc kid thread) on and btw dont be afraid to get at me if theres a problem, i dont hide behind a screen name

sorry dude get off of your high horse there chief, if youre so worried about threads why dont you get in touch with- JOHNNY, hes a mod........tell him reke told you to delete all of my threads. in the end i guess this is why i dont really come onto 12oz anymore, because of dudes like you that have like over 10000 posts that think that they own 12ozprophet...... i posted that photo set because i thought it would be funny (kind of like that kc kid thread) on and btw dont be afraid to get at me if theres a problem, i dont hide behind a screen name

:lol:

dont be mad cause your thread failed...

it aint that serious.. just let the thread die slowly...

seriously, just shut the fuck up.

you dont know me, so just shut the fuck up.

my beef was with EVERYONE making lame threads....not just your lame thread.

i mean seriously, theres even a thread for how you would kill zombies...wtf??

i dont think i own 12oz, but i fucking contribute....i dont make random bullshit threads.

it doesnt matter how many posts i have...other people with less post counts also said this thread is a fail...so fuck off pussy.

you said you dont come on 12oz anymore, but youre still here....so kick rocks and get the fuck off the site faggot.

and suck a dick up til you hiccup.

:p