But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And

Precisely the dilemma with my ex. I dated her five years ago, yet she persists in digging me up time after time, each ending in me cutting myself off from her because it gets retarded.

It is a fucking stupid game. She said she needs to keep me around because I was her so-called "only love", and that we need to remain friends, yet it is me who seems to get continually shit on. Now, I tend to ignore her for weeks at a time, until I get a random text asking "who is pitching at the game tomorrow?" or "which stop is mine on the train?" and I begin to get the picture. But the whole part of her coming back around to me when I've moved on just tells me that she is not over me. She is a shitty friend, too. I'm a stand up dude, and would pretty much go out of my way for all of my friends, but some reciprocation or gratefulness is nice from time to time.

Now, I just want to take her out to dinner just so I can tell her what a piece of shit she is and out her on the spot.

I want to poke like three of her friends anyway, and they are all cool, but I'd still have to deal with a bitch. I even told her that, and she said friends are off limits because I'm an ex, but that just makes me want to do it even more. But just shows, once again, that she isn't over a dude.

My ex from 12 years ago called me from my boy's phone a couple months back talkin bout "hi! How you been?" like shit's sweet like that.

I told her to tell my boy that I'm gonna punch him in the face next time I see him.

Then I rubbed in it her face about how I'm happily married with a kid and all that.

She tried to pull this shit a couple other times too over the years when her dude cheated on her, and then again when he died from cancer.

I laughed in her face.

Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And

Sounds like what my relationship with one of my ex's is like.. She always calls me when she needs something.. treats me like shit.. tells me she still loves me.. and all other kinds of shit.. I try to be a nice guy and be her friend and just end up getting shit on.. and when I finally just get sick and tired of her bullshit she flips out on me and tries to guilt trip me.. Last time she called me and left a message I called her back and said "so why did you call? what you needed money and expected me to give you some? or you needed someone to do something for you? Cause I know you didn't call me just cause you wanted to talk to me." and I hung up the phone she aint called back in about a month and its fucking great.

Well played, but this doesn't always work. I had one ex who wouldn't lay off after we broke up, so I kept a record of all her calls on my cell. One day, I saw her and some dude she was trying to hang out with walking down the street...I saw my chance, so I decided to tee off on her.

I think I said something like "I fucking canned your ass for being a cheating cokehead bitch. Why the fuck can't you get it through your head that I don't want anything to do with you? You aren't a stupid bitch, you speak English, right? Here-" I pulled out my phone and showed it to the dude- "-there's thirty fucking calls from her in the past week alone...how long have you been hanging out with her? Did she tell you that she was calling me? Do you want to hear some of the messages? She still wants to fuck me, did she tell you that? Did she tell you she got chlamydia from one of the dudes she cheated on me with?" Then I walked off...I'm pretty sure she was crying and the dude was sitting there stunned.

Believe it or not this was only a temporary fix. Shit was ridiculous.

That girl made me mean for a while. I just wanted her to leave me alone, and she didn't understand that she should have been cutting her losses and praying I didn't put her on blast. In fact, I ended up making quite a few scenes in public thanks to her. I even called her mom a couple times and told her what her daughter was up to.

The problem was that my cell was my work phone, and I couldn't change my number without considerable hassle. When I wouldn't pick up my cell she'd call my house line and grill my roommate. This went on for almost a year, about as long as we had been dating....crazy ass hooker.

As much as my last long term GF/ex may have hurt me and screwed up my program, I respect her for fucking off after being told once (or twice).

Or they were dating other people at the time, or I was dating someone when I met them, or it just didn't happen for whatever reason and their feelings about me came up later....you can't simply put human nature in a box, it doesn't work like that.

I will say this- it does take some mutual work to keep the friendship on track after you hook up, but it's not impossible.

Yeah going out with someone else, I met you and never saw you again till 3 years or whatever other reason like that, that's a reason it didn't happen, but the girl still knew she wanted it when she saw you hanging out with her man or at some social situation where she wasn't comfortable with showing... But the point is SHE STILL KNEW she wanted it back then. There's a difference in delayed attraction and delayed action. Delayed attraction is some 3rd party mental reason she decided to give you a shot-delayed action just means she couldn't go for it

also I find it's pretty easy to be friends with girls I fucked on and off who knew what time it was. The only difficulty I really come across is jealosy from her man or my girl. Ex girlfriends are slightly more sensitive, but honestly I'm still cool with about 90% of them because I'm not a resentfull ass dude. Even chicks who fucked me over pretty bad, as well as chicks I treated like shit-after they chill out, date a couple other lame ass dudes, they stop being pissed/obsessed/brokenhearted/whatever... And I can move on to trying to get a good dick referral to one of her friends on the slick

just saying

Yeah going out with someone else, I met you and never saw you again till 3 years or whatever other reason like that, that's a reason it didn't happen, but the girl still knew she wanted it when she saw you hanging out with her man or at some social situation where she wasn't comfortable with showing... But the point is SHE STILL KNEW she wanted it back then. There's a difference in delayed attraction and delayed action. Delayed attraction is some 3rd party mental reason she decided to give you a shot-delayed action just means she couldn't go for it

also I find it's pretty easy to be friends with girls I fucked on and off who knew what time it was. The only difficulty I really come across is jealosy from her man or my girl. Ex girlfriends are slightly more sensitive, but honestly I'm still cool with about 90% of them because I'm not a resentfull ass dude. Even chicks who fucked me over pretty bad, as well as chicks I treated like shit-after they chill out, date a couple other lame ass dudes, they stop being pissed/obsessed/brokenhearted/whatever... And I can move on to trying to get a good dick referral to one of her friends on the slick

just saying

In other words: Trey ain't no holler back girl.

What about when the girl you like "has been around" and she finds it necessary to tell you all about it. Telling you she fucked here, she fucked there, who it was, etc.. And then teases you bout how she is going to go fit in a quickie after she gets off the phone with you, but then tells you she was joking. How all her friends are for the most part guys, claiming she doesn't like females. And then tells you that they are only friends because they want to get in her pants, which she "doesn't really like". I say bullshit. She says she loves you but isn't even down to fuck like with the other guys. So what is one to do, dip out like salsa and forget all about it? I don't think i could do that. Not with this one.

i'll bet you $100.00 that she's fucking at least one of her "friends".

Whores.... all of them.

if a bitch ever told me about how she fucked other dudes, i would probably call her names til she cried.

then i would spit on her.

and then rape her.

show her whats up.

dont be a pussy.

true, she already has a pussy...she dosent need another one

What about when the girl you like "has been around" and she finds it necessary to tell you all about it. Telling you she fucked here, she fucked there, who it was, etc.. And then teases you bout how she is going to go fit in a quickie after she gets off the phone with you, but then tells you she was joking. How all her friends are for the most part guys, claiming she doesn't like females. And then tells you that they are only friends because they want to get in her pants, which she "doesn't really like". I say bullshit. She says she loves you but isn't even down to fuck like with the other guys. So what is one to do, dip out like salsa and forget all about it? I don't think i could do that. Not with this one.

if this girl knows more than two writers, loves getting drunk and doing coke give her the boot....truss me son....i been around the block...

^ wow i didn't even know you painted. but yeah girls that LIKE that stuff or are drawn to it are bad news

Well, play on player.

For me, quality>quantity is what I'm down for. If it turns into "life partner" (who else thinks that sounds like two gay niggas named Paul and Rupert living in a one bedroom in Manhattan? "Thish is mthy lithe parthner Paul") then that's fine. I don't want to end up with some trashy ho who will steal my childrens and run off to be with Lemmy from Motorhead.

ill be the same when im older.

but you know im younger than you and just trying to live as fast as i can and make awesome memories with awesome people.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need to be a cunt to chicks to "get them", I know it seems like that

but those girls who that works on have low self esteems and are not worth the

trouble.

truth

shit is so true on 1st page..dont get into the friend zone with a hottie..so hard to get out of even though it shouldnt..just make the move and get into the groove..although it seems like it is hard to stay friends with people you bang once the bangin stops..guess i suck (at it)..seems like it should be w/e buttfukIT!!! Loot.