But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You

lord_casek

Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And

this is also true. but im hardly looking for a female life partner at this moment in time.

Well, play on player.

For me, quality>quantity is what I'm down for. If it turns into "life partner" (who else thinks that sounds like two gay niggas named Paul and Rupert living in a one bedroom in Manhattan? "Thish is mthy lithe parthner Paul") then that's fine. I don't want to end up with some trashy ho who will steal my childrens and run off to be with Lemmy from Motorhead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And

holy shit the multi-quote works again............

but casek thats what i thought.. spare a few sometime..

and lexia.. i got a bottle of 2 buck chuck i am drinking in a few minutes... so i fell you on the cheap red wine..

My two finest are on their way.

My two finest are on their way.

thanks.. make sure they got uzi's... and my finest is back in the idf for a year somehow.. and not back in the states having wild sex with me.. i need to kill all the jews so she wont hook up with any of them....

Sorry dudes, but I've got tons of female friends that I'm not trying to fuck.

Don't get me wrong; I fully endorse trying to get with as many girls as possible 'til you get wifed up. But if you don't think it's possible to have girl friends that aren't potential girlfriends, your immaturity is going to wind up costing you.

I've hooked up with most of my girl friends, at some point. I'm not always trying to, it just usually happens

Also, I'm on the same boat as most people here where women's friendships don't really mean anything to me. If we're cool we're cool. If we're not anymore, that's cool too

this story describes every young mans first fuck up. so true, so true.

but the moral, as Casek said, is to just fucking GO FOR IT.

whip your dick out... see what happens.

worst case scenario: u never talk to that bitch again. good riddance.

What about when the girl you like "has been around" and she finds it necessary to tell you all about it. Telling you she fucked here, she fucked there, who it was, etc.. And then teases you bout how she is going to go fit in a quickie after she gets off the phone with you, but then tells you she was joking. How all her friends are for the most part guys, claiming she doesn't like females. And then tells you that they are only friends because they want to get in her pants, which she "doesn't really like". I say bullshit. She says she loves you but isn't even down to fuck like with the other guys. So what is one to do, dip out like salsa and forget all about it? I don't think i could do that. Not with this one.

What about when the girl you like "has been around" and she finds it necessary to tell you all about it. Telling you she fucked here, she fucked there, who it was, etc.. And then teases you bout how she is going to go fit in a quickie after she gets off the phone with you, but then tells you she was joking. How all her friends are for the most part guys, claiming she doesn't like females. And then tells you that they are only friends because they want to get in her pants, which she "doesn't really like". I say bullshit. She says she loves you but isn't even down to fuck like with the other guys. So what is one to do, dip out like salsa and forget all about it? I don't think i could do that. Not with this one.

Tell that bitch to kick rocks because you aren't her personal ho support group.

is true.

with sexual attraction, there is no indiscriminate period of purgatory.

either we want it or we don't.

Usually true but it's not always the case. I've hooked up with girls I had been friends with for a long time, and in each case it was their idea. Granted, it's rare, but it happens.

If I like a female enough to want to sleep with her I let her know. If it's not happening and we end up being friends (not necessarily best friends), that's okay as long as she doesn't take my friendship for granted. There's plenty of opportunity out there, so I don't see what the point is in getting hung up on one person.

if a bitch ever told me about how she fucked other dudes, i would probably call her names til she cried.

then i would spit on her.

and then rape her.

show her whats up.

dont be a pussy.

invite the bitch over for drinks... give her some ghb... fuck that slut.. brand the word whore into her face.. then drop her off naked at some homeless camp and tell them to have fun....

is true.

with sexual attraction, there is no indiscriminate period of purgatory.

either we want it or we don't.

HAHAHHA

LOL @ dudes trying to contradict a real female on real female tendancies

Im with Zdrips on this

If you hooked up with a chick who originally didnt want you but did anyways later down the line, it was probably out of sympathy... or intoxication... or some other reason other than pure animal attraction

HAHAHHA

LOL @ dudes trying to contradict a real female on real female tendancies

Im with Zdrips on this

If you hooked up with a chick who originally didnt want you but did anyways later down the line, it was probably out of sympathy... or intoxication... or some other reason other than pure animal attraction

Your words were "they know right then and there (first meet) if they are going to give it up".

My reply is no. Women do not always know.

Or they were dating other people at the time, or I was dating someone when I met them, or it just didn't happen for whatever reason and their feelings about me came up later....you can't simply put human nature in a box, it doesn't work like that.

I will say this- it does take some mutual work to keep the friendship on track after you hook up, but it's not impossible.

word shai^^^^ just don't be the first dude to fuck that girl good and proper(and by that i mean that girl came so many times she's got no idea where she is and the sheets, walls and your chest are covered in pussy juice)....that shit fucks it all up....it takes some work and alot of communication and trust but it can be done.

Precisely the dilemma with my ex. I dated her five years ago, yet she persists in digging me up time after time, each ending in me cutting myself off from her because it gets retarded.

It is a fucking stupid game. She said she needs to keep me around because I was her so-called "only love", and that we need to remain friends, yet it is me who seems to get continually shit on. Now, I tend to ignore her for weeks at a time, until I get a random text asking "who is pitching at the game tomorrow?" or "which stop is mine on the train?" and I begin to get the picture. But the whole part of her coming back around to me when I've moved on just tells me that she is not over me. She is a shitty friend, too. I'm a stand up dude, and would pretty much go out of my way for all of my friends, but some reciprocation or gratefulness is nice from time to time.

Now, I just want to take her out to dinner just so I can tell her what a piece of shit she is and out her on the spot.

I want to poke like three of her friends anyway, and they are all cool, but I'd still have to deal with a bitch. I even told her that, and she said friends are off limits because I'm an ex, but that just makes me want to do it even more. But just shows, once again, that she isn't over a dude.

• Like 1

You know, you’re right. It really is better this way. I mean, if we dated, chances are more than likely you wouldn’t live up to the fantasy I’ve built up.

After that I’ll start looking around. No matter how hard you try, it’ll all come back to me looking down at you and thinking “Is this it?” as I show the same enthusiasm I do when I’m enjoying day-old pizza.

^This is exactly what happened with the last bitch who tried to pull that "I don't want to ruin our freindship" shit on me back in highschool.

What a bummer.

We still stayed friends though.

Precisely the dilemma with my ex. I dated her five years ago, yet she persists in digging me up time after time, each ending in me cutting myself off from her because it gets retarded.

It is a fucking stupid game. She said she needs to keep me around because I was her so-called "only love", and that we need to remain friends, yet it is me who seems to get continually shit on. Now, I tend to ignore her for weeks at a time, until I get a random text asking "who is pitching at the game tomorrow?" or "which stop is mine on the train?" and I begin to get the picture. But the whole part of her coming back around to me when I've moved on just tells me that she is not over me. She is a shitty friend, too. I'm a stand up dude, and would pretty much go out of my way for all of my friends, but some reciprocation or gratefulness is nice from time to time.

Now, I just want to take her out to dinner just so I can tell her what a piece of shit she is and out her on the spot.

I want to poke like three of her friends anyway, and they are all cool, but I'd still have to deal with a bitch. I even told her that, and she said friends are off limits because I'm an ex, but that just makes me want to do it even more. But just shows, once again, that she isn't over a dude.

Sounds like what my relationship with one of my ex's is like.. She always calls me when she needs something.. treats me like shit.. tells me she still loves me.. and all other kinds of shit.. I try to be a nice guy and be her friend and just end up getting shit on.. and when I finally just get sick and tired of her bullshit she flips out on me and tries to guilt trip me.. Last time she called me and left a message I called her back and said "so why did you call? what you needed money and expected me to give you some? or you needed someone to do something for you? Cause I know you didn't call me just cause you wanted to talk to me." and I hung up the phone she aint called back in about a month and its fucking great.

Yo smash on all her friends and stop talking to her..

Why the hell would you want to fuck a female like that? She doesn't sound like much of a prize to me.

Also, a female that doesn't like other females is an insecure little tramp that can't handle competition.

Stay away and move on. Immediately.