van jones.

iloveboxcars

so you mean to tell me with a straight face, that you can walk into home depot and buy a toilet that requires 5 gallons of water to flush it??

i didnt know you were this ignorant.

i know i know, the enviro-religion changes every 5 years. in the 70's and 80's the world was going to freeze its self to death. now its going to burn its self up if soccer moms dont quit driving mini vans.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll tell you what is hilarious is you people saying that people who want to keep their rights are 'hilarious.'

will you be calling it hilarious if the enviro-anti christ was elected supreme dictator of the united states and made it illegal to sell hybrid cars, organic food, bio-diesel, solar panels? would you think it is hilarious if the united states government decided they wanted to require all hippies to have nuclear energy plants in their back yards? would you think it is hilarious if instead of throwing property owners in jail for running over rats on their farms in farm vehicles like they do now they start throwing people in jail for not killing all their wildlife and strip mining their property?

would you still call people opposing all of this 'government conspriracists' and that they are 'fighting the good fight' in typical statist sarcasm?

i already addressed this. read this again.

"its easy for you to say 'we should not allow...' when you dont actually envision yourself beating the helpless nonconformist to the ground with the butt of your rifle, forcing him to drag himself on bloody hands and knees to the cattle car as his weeping wife and children are led away never to be seen again. the only alternative to the free market is a market in which participants engaging in unapproved transactions are arrested, beaten and if they resist hard enough, shot in the head and dumped in a grave. in the end that is what it always means to not trust people with their own liberty'

all you see is benevolent congress critters scheming about mundane things in our lives to ban, prohibit, restrict and make illegal to sell in the name of the greater good of the 'collective.' it doesnt matter what rights are trampled because it is the way you want things to happen. but if people were telling you how to live and forcing their view on you, how would you feel? what if christians in the federal government all decided that you need to be born again? after all its in your best interest right? is this 'fucking hilarious' too when the thugs are beating you into submission if you resist the will of christianity being foisted onto you by an illegitimate state?

you dont see what it takes to trample on the liberty of americans. you cant recognize that all your initiatives are running the lives and property of ordinary americans. all your rules, regulations, zoning laws, EPA's, etc are controlling everything americans do. everything.

enviro-anti christ was elected supreme dictator of the united states and made it illegal to sell hybrid cars, organic food, bio-diesel, solar panels

Here's what i have to say about that: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FOR THOSE ACTUALLY INTERESED IN THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE READ POSTS #23 AND #24. THE REST IS CROSSFIRE COMEDY.

THANK YOU.