Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CMF

apple stroe smash and grab

props to them niggas...

you know they're gettin paid from that..

but thats IF they're smart enough not to get caught up...

quick but seems novice. the gloves thing for sure but you never know if these cats just dressed baggy and side hats to play that card... the best part about this is the pages of comments under the video... lolz for sure...

The story in the papers is that they signaled to the guard that they had a gun (conveniently from off-camera) before smashing the window, and that's why he didn't do anything. But the video looks a lot more like he stepped out to take a shit, and had a serious "what the fuuu...?!!?" moment when he got back.

I have a feeling those will be tough to fence if those guys don't know what they're doing.

"watch as they show skilled practice in bringing down that plate glass door"-news reporter

it's not practice when you throw a brick through a glass window!!!! its common knowledge that glass would break, it doesn't take practice to figuire that out.

"i think the commentator did it, he describes the situation with such enthusiasm.. sounds like tom tucker from family guy "

This shit is not thread worthy it happens all the time they didn't even clear out the shop, get at the safe, nothing.... In the back room/basement is where the real money is, don't those displays have a lo jack type system anyway?

omfg wow they did it fast!!! smash and grabs never ranked PRO...

god where did the 90ies go RIP...

yooooo

I've been to that apple store with my girl a couple times.. that's crazy. she told me about this a few days ago

where else would a crime be commentated by a wackky inflatable flailing arm tube man pitchman and make the news as pro-criminals - NEW JERSEY

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now