Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smart

MyFace question

So, (on facebook) I hid some dude's posts, he's the husband of my girl and sort of kooky. UNTIL today when he threw the entire crew under the bus. Maybe his marriage is failing or not but he had all of our names in his mouth over the last couple days and today he called the cops TWICE to come to his house and search out his wife's "marijuana gear", which there is NONE of.. but anyway, I can't keep ignoring this guy. I just can't figure out how to un-hide him.

Any help?

pretty sure you could email facebook to delete his account if he's harassing your family/ wait is that what you're asking?

can't you login thru someone elses account?

No, he's chill (I think) on facebook, nothing to get his acct fucked with but I wanna see what he's saying now. It was super easy to 'hide' his posts but I looked for 3 hours and I can't find the 'unhide' option. I just want to see what he's saying now.

All his mouth running has been IRL so far but he's gonna bubble over and say some crazy shit on the net soon. I wanna witness that moment.

smart, go to your "wall", actually your main page where you default to on there, and scroll to the bottom. there should be a light blue area (bar) and in it there should be a link for older post (on the left) and show hidden posts / options on the right. click the options and a window will open up showing you all the people you have hidden from your news feeds. next to each of their photos, their should be a button to add them to your news feed. click it for whoever you want to un-hide and that should be it.

hope that helps.

i didnt quite understand the question

he hid some dudes news feeds (status updates) now he wants to find out how to un-hide him and be able to see his news feeds again.

yeah, i am a facebook loser (and a real life one too).

• Like 1

Word! The Gooch FTW! You know I never even cared that you fronted on Willis and Arnold, at least you weren't that creepy molester that owned the bike store!

Props given!

What's wrong with calling him and telling him to shut the fuck up?

There's a LOT of history and gun play between us. When we met he was a skinhead and I was all '76 so there was some clash. Then I took his best friend's girl so that was a couple years of tension, Then we were partners in crime and made a LOT of money, but then we were rivals and shots were exchanged, and then he married my sister in law so we were cool, then he was in a car wreck and went kinda crazy so he was on the outside, then they had 3 kids and lived next door to my brother so all my neices and nephews bonded and after a couple years he was allowed to come back around, then he got into another car wreck and now here we are.

*btw, this is NOT the story of my half-brother who ALSO lived in the same house next to my brother, got in a car wreck and went completely bat shit insane in exactly the same manner. With all the kids and guns, no drugs (except his Morphine back patches) and no shots have been exchanged.

no worries brother.

hahahaha

oh you mean the guy that made dudley get in the tub and play "neptune king of the sea"? that episode made me afraid of bike shops when i was a kid...haha (that's not really true).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm535nFNZIo

this dude is the originator of the jesus juice...haha.

Why is this nigga callin pig, let alone on his wife, this nigga bipo or some shit???...

Kool-Aid.jpg