Is this real?

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, after I read that i bunch of people popped into my head that fit the description. The truth is I've found a nice bunch of people who are fun to hang out with. I can't escape the idiots during class, but I don't hang with them outside of school on purpose.

If you're excited about art and expect everyone else to be too, you're going to be disappointed. About 1/3 of my school is kids who had no idea what they wanted to do and figured they can draw so their in art school.

Oh yeah, another thing, be prepared for everyone to have to same bleeding heart hateful liberal misinformed agenda. Its something like this, "I hate x because..." Don't expect it to make sense, and don't argue with them. Its an army of tpwf daos and the cause changes weekly.

Other than that, idk how it is in AU, but in my school the ratio of girls to guys is like 5 to 1 and about 1/3 of the guy are gay soooooooo.....you do the math. :)

i am optimistic it will be a fun experience if i get in. i'm not political in the least and that sort of bugged me about a few places i went to, everyone seemed to give a fuck about politics and the government instead of being all about creating cool shit.

the girl to guy thing is another thing im psyched about. people i went to look at the school with were either sheltered, shy, trust fund babies or not talented, or all of those things. so im hoping im more fun than them

fuck....ive been hanging out on the wrong side of campus this whole time.

The downside is that even though the ratio is off the hook, art school girls tend to have "artistic temperaments." In other words, most of them are crazy and addicted to drama. It's fun at first but it gets old quick...I found that if you can draw or tag or both you're pretty much set, but you need to be able to hit it and quit it and not look back after the fact.

Don't worry about your reputation, either. If you keep a level head and jump ship at the first sign of trouble you'll be all right...remember that the door swings both ways.

The downside is that even though the ratio is off the hook, art school girls tend to have "artistic temperaments." In other words, most of them are crazy and addicted to drama.

So true, to the point that some of the girls I know have created drama even when there wasn't any, which is hilarious, but not for them. The drama queens are usually the ones that suck at art/design, bc they need to get attention somehow, right? On the flip side there are some really nice, chill, girls out there, you just have to look a little harder.

In a nut shell: Art school's a ton of fun. Don't let shitty people get you down. Arguing with idiots is stupid. Girls are crazy, but some are less crazy. Go nuts, and make awesome work.

• Like 1

So true, to the point that some of the girls I know have created drama even when there wasn't any, which is hilarious, but not for them.

I got blindsided by this a while ago. I thought I found one of the good ones but she pulled a 180 on me. I wouldn't say it was fun at the time, but I stuck to my own line and distanced myself from her while she ran her mouth and acted the fool. Whatever, in the end my rep didn't suffer and she left town.

The drama queens are usually the ones that suck at art/design...

Money can't buy talent.

Well, that's a question for the ages right there.

I think the answer is living by the magic words- "easy come, easy go." Keep things simple and up front and be prepared to bail at the first sign of trouble/attachment/mental illness. Tell no lies and do nothing that might come back to haunt you. While you're at it, as long as you're cool around her girlfriends there's a good chance some of them will be down to hook up after she's had her turn...it's worked for me.

I've seen people like this before. it's more common then you think. I know this chick who is in a wheelchair, all of 3 ft tall and has essentially no arms or legs.. shit is crazy..

well this is only a symbolic gesture 2012 will not be the physical end of the world but the world will change forever it marks the beginning of the new world order this is just to build pandamonium and confusion and create a further disbelief in religion so they can prepetuate a secular society...its the NWO ....technically the end is near....

• Like 1

i think it would be halarious if they put him in LL COOL J - IM GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT's video with him singing,throwing punches, saying " im gonna knock you out!"

here's to help the visual

1-1.jpg

Don't call it a comeback

I been here for years

Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear

Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon

Listen to the bass go BOOM

Explosion, overpowerin

Over the competition, I'm towerin

Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops

Don't you dare stare, you betta move

Don't ever compare

Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced

Competition's payin the price

[Chorus:]

I'm gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Mama said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Niggas so stingy they got short arms and deep pockets.

..................Sorry I had to. I feel bad for this dude though for real. I bet he does get mad sympathy play, especially from the white wimins. Also, personality goes a long way. You got to have that when nature throws shit like this at you. I bet this dude's a riot.