Is this real?

Swindle

i'm on LOOKBOOK.nu right now, just looking at random shit (if anyone has an invite code i can haz plz? /nh) and i stumbled across this dude

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

i'm talking about the arm thing. his profile thing has a link to his myspace and all the pictures are like that. is this photoshop trickery or is this dude a legit steezed out raptor hands dude?

before the onslaught of TPWF and YOU'RE GAY i'm just saying that this is sorta interesting to me. majority of it is just trendy for the sake or trendy but that doesn't mean i dress like anyone on that site.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you had arms like that you wouldnt need to rub one out....cause all the girls would love to suck your dick...

...cause youd be the only guy who wouldnt be able to grab the back of their head and make them gag.

• Like 1

lookbook.nu is a lot like going to art school except you dont have talk to the people and you can close the site when you get fed up with them.

i'm looking at trying to get into a university to do art. all i saw was beautiful women at the open day. i imagine they all have the same opinions about things and listen to mgmt all the time.

i'm looking at trying to get into a university to do art. all i saw was beautiful women at the open day. i imagine they all have the same opinions about things and listen to mgmt all the time.

Haha, after I read that i bunch of people popped into my head that fit the description. The truth is I've found a nice bunch of people who are fun to hang out with. I can't escape the idiots during class, but I don't hang with them outside of school on purpose.

If you're excited about art and expect everyone else to be too, you're going to be disappointed. About 1/3 of my school is kids who had no idea what they wanted to do and figured they can draw so their in art school.

Oh yeah, another thing, be prepared for everyone to have to same bleeding heart hateful liberal misinformed agenda. Its something like this, "I hate x because..." Don't expect it to make sense, and don't argue with them. Its an army of tpwf daos and the cause changes weekly.

Other than that, idk how it is in AU, but in my school the ratio of girls to guys is like 5 to 1 and about 1/3 of the guy are gay soooooooo.....you do the math. :)