Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

Is this real?

i'm on LOOKBOOK.nu right now, just looking at random shit (if anyone has an invite code i can haz plz? /nh) and i stumbled across this dude

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

i'm talking about the arm thing. his profile thing has a link to his myspace and all the pictures are like that. is this photoshop trickery or is this dude a legit steezed out raptor hands dude?

before the onslaught of TPWF and YOU'RE GAY i'm just saying that this is sorta interesting to me. majority of it is just trendy for the sake or trendy but that doesn't mean i dress like anyone on that site.

if you had arms like that you wouldnt need to rub one out....cause all the girls would love to suck your dick...

...cause youd be the only guy who wouldnt be able to grab the back of their head and make them gag.

• Like 1

hahhahhaahhhhAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

dude you can't talk. i just ran your shit. you are begging for free paint on craigslist? i hope you're trolling coz thats just fucking retarded

lookbook.nu is a lot like going to art school except you dont have talk to the people and you can close the site when you get fed up with them.

Yall niggas are fucked up, thats a war veteran right there

I know that cat, he told me he jumped on a grenade with his helmet but somehow the explosion blew off his arms and the doctors did some shit where they attached his hands to his elbow

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now