Dear 12oontz, help needed

UPS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... superglue ...

What abcs said but replace this idea product with white glue, like Elmer's.

You can even white glue the entire car including windows, wheels and exhaust tips, with newspaper. Newspaper completely covering the car. It will look like a paper mache project. Harmless prank, because it can all come off with water from a hose.

so heres what you do.

you take their keys (hey, this isnt my fucking job, its yours. you figure it out) and make a copy of the key. return the keys. they cant know that you ever had them. go to where they park their car maybe twice a week and move their car to the opposite side of the street/down the block etc.

so heres what you do.

you take their keys (hey, this isnt my fucking job, its yours. you figure it out) and make a copy of the key. return the keys. they cant know that you ever had them. go to where they park their car maybe twice a week and move their car to the opposite side of the street/down the block etc.

haha...this is funny.

not too "revengeful" ...kind of mild..

but still funny.

haha...this is funny.

not too "revengeful" ...kind of mild..

but still funny.

it will make them go absolutely crazy until they catch you.

i did it to a friend of mine for a long while before she caught me. i started moving the seat around, changing the cd, changing her pre-sets.

she was getting so angry and had no idea it was me.

• Like 1

Theres some good ideas, theyre some bad ideas, and theres some damn dumb ideas

Props will be given tommro, I like some of these but were going with the padlock idea and the tire tresure hunt. feel free to add prank ideas though, we might just go ahead and hit everyone

This thread is 3 pages long? Cunt, I hope you aren't still asking for advice and therefore prolonging the thread because you got the best advice in the first reply.

Haha basically, I was ganna see if it was possible to top that and to my dismay it didnt happen

Im quite excited for revenge now haha