Dear 12oontz, help needed

UPS!

Again I have come to the ounce for some ideas

Basically these two bitches i know thought id be funny to right shit all over all my friends cars as well as mine. Its not a big deal Im just bored and thought id ask for some good revenge ideas, becuse that seems to be a specialty around here. So any ideas, nothing thatll wreck there shit but something that will definatly fuck with them. I plan to do this shit sometime tonight before I go to get faded

Props and booby pics will be awarded for creativity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SARAN WRAP!!!

saran wrap their entire car!! front to back, 360 degrees, over and under the car, EVERY DIRECTION!!

you gotta get the industrial size wrap thou for it to really be worth it. got and friends in the warehouse biz...??

Were trying to do less known shit

We tried this one time and our friend just wiped out a huge ass knife and cut it in 3 seconds, so im kinda done with that shit

get a chain. Go around the exaust pipe under the car infront of the muffler so they cant just slide if off then use a combination lock to secure 2 links so its loosly fastened. On the other side of the chain... on the last link put another masterlock and put something else on there Something they will have to drag that wont just rip off the exhaust pipe. maybe a few more lengths of chain. Something that they will notice and make noise and wont be able to remove without taking off the muffler.

After they apologize for writing all over your shit give them the combination. No harm no foul

• Like 1

get a chain. Go around the exaust pipe under the car infront of the muffler so they cant just slide if off then use a combination lock to secure 2 links so its loosly fastened. On the other side of the chain... on the last link put another masterlock and put something else on there Something they will have to drag that wont just rip off the exhaust pipe. maybe a few more lengths of chain. Something that they will notice and make noise and wont be able to remove without taking off the muffler.

After they apologize for writing all over your shit give them the combination. No harm no foul

You sir get props when im not 24d

• Like 1

if you dont want to get bagged or drill up any real charges and still laugh. do as follows

get a log like a pure piece of shit. (human or dog your choice, human being worse way worse) and put it under the door latch on the drive and passenger doors of the car or all 4 depending. paste it under the handle well so they have to dig it out, but its guaranteed they will get real shit on their hands, no matter what. its a guaranteed win..

what did these whores write on your car with?

The paint markers shits, we were all high and playing a poker tourney and come out and they had written like fucking dinosaurs and ''eye whisper''. Shit I dont even know what it means, and the typical girl shit like ''CuntEastwood your so sexy, call me''. Corny shit

My friends and I one time took a group of girls to this abandoned house, we told them it was haunted , and we had some other dudes waiting at the house hidden in random parts of the house, and when they followed us in our boys jumped out and scared the crap out of them...it was a good late night scare...funniest thing i've ever seen...

if you dont want to get bagged or drill up any real charges and still laugh. do as follows

get a log like a pure piece of shit. (human or dog your choice, human being worse way worse) and put it under the door latch on the drive and passenger doors of the car or all 4 depending. paste it under the handle well so they have to dig it out, but its guaranteed they will get real shit on their hands, no matter what. its a guaranteed win..

yes this, instant win !

My friends and I one time took a group of girls to this abandoned house, we told them it was haunted , and we had some other dudes waiting at the house hidden in random parts of the house, and when they followed us in our boys jumped out and scared the crap out of them...it was a good late night scare...funniest thing i've ever seen...

Not to be a douche or anything but......

Cool Story Bro!