Insert Butthole Surfers joke here...

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Since learning about the incident at her home, the mom has heard many stories from her son about parties he's been to. He told her he had been "tea-bagged," the term used to describe boys rubbing their genitals over the face of someone who has passed out. At another party, a teenage boy shoved a ping-pong ball in a boy's anus."

nah man, that IS most definately cool, and fucking hilarious too.

"they deserve to be charged

September 04, 2009 - 10:48 PM

Flag this as Inappropriate

What if that was someones daughter? Oh you can bet ya the charges would be flying high.. The guy was sexually assulted plain n simple..He cant help it that all his friends are gay."

I have to laugh at all this shit though, I mean you wold have to be pretty passed out to have your pants pulled off and have this happen but the karma is fucking them over now. I don't know how it came to be so politically correct to do shit like this to people, I blame the emos.

You know what would happen if I passed out at a party?

My friends would keep partying on without me and not stick random objects in my anal cavity.

But then again, I have never passed out at a party because that is some loser shit and if I can't go the distance...I don't start the race.

You know what would happen if I passed out at a party?

My friends would keep partying on without me and not stick random objects in my anal cavity.

But then again, I have never passed out at a party because that is some loser shit and if I can't go the distance...I don't start the race.

TRUTH!

eh, i just couldnt bring myself to sodomize him or some of that borderline gay shit which you might be more approving of.

i like my friends, jamming objects up their asses doesn't seem like a way of showing that. but thats just me.

...faggot.

Maybe you missed my first post...You know the one I posted before I called your picture lame???

It's like I said the other day, I'm glad when I used to get shitfaced drunk my friends took care of me no matter how much of an asshole I was.

You people today would rather poke fun at your friends for a cheap laugh. Coloring your boys face completely with a permanent marker isn't nearly as bad as sticking something up his ass or rubbing your balls on his face, but it's still an asshole thing to do regardless.

Way to get offended over my post though that shit was funny. :lol:

Hell yeah, back in the days folks would pass out and we'd just party on until they woke up or we packed them into back seats of cars that would get them home and let them sleep it off. I think we even stopped a couple people who wanted to write on themselves with magic markers. We certainly never took pictures (much) or involved the internet.

There was the one time when the girl took off all her clothes and freaked it on the kitchen table with a dildo we'd all been throwing at each other all night... Finally the ladies put a stop to that incedent but I was like the other guys at the party... "Let's just see where she's going with this...". She took off her clothes a bunch but this was the toppper. She still hangs around once in a while, we don't mention it, until she leaves the room.