poison ivy is fucking weak son

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOL. But I do feel your pain, just got over mine this past week. If you haven't tried the Technu someone suggested go get some now. A little pricey but well worth it, they make a couple different kinds for different stages. I did have to wash w/ it 2-3x/day and took oatmeal baths as well but I wasn't playing around.

I am HORRIBLY allergic to poison ivy, and I've had it on every inch of my body at one point or another.

I actually managed to not get it at all this year (knock on wood), although one day I thought I had it worse than ever before and panicked, going to the ER almost in tears I was so fucking itchy. Turned out to be hives, and like 5 minutes after they gave me a shot I started to feel better

ive always wanted to put some poison ivy in with someone's weed that i didnt like. ive still got scars on my arms and legs from last year when i got it.

I previously tried to grind up poison oak in a small blender w/ a small amount of oil and then put it on the door handles of someone who had done me wrong. Not sure that it worked though. I thought of trying to extract some of the oils from poison ivy/oak whatever to put into a squirt gun. Any of you technoscience nerds on here got ideas for this? I suppose you could just take the leaves and wipe it on someone's shit, but I want to make sure I get the motherfuckers, how can I make a PI solution?

• 7 months later...
take Poision Ivy over ticks anyday...

not at all. ticks take atleast n hour to set in and then you can just burn the fuckers off your skin to get them out. poison ivy lasts n lasts if you keep itching it.

rcle7d.jpg

this is my dudes leg.. last year after a rafting trip, he slept in the woods outside our campsite... let me tell you, thats a gross fucking leg.

poison ivy will fuck your shit up

That shit is nasty...got it three seperate times on my dick last year. I was mad as shit. On a side note if you know you came in contact with it use technu extreme in a luke warm shower and it will remove alot of the uroshial oils from your skin before it really fucks you up. My friends are landscapers and they swear by that shit since they're around shit like that all day.

Speaking of landscaping, I was working a little side job back in October with a couple buddies, and one of them got it super bad all over his arms. Shit was revolting, but he couldn't wear long sleeves without wrapping his arms in toilet paper to prevent chafing which was fucking hilarious.