poison ivy is fucking weak son

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel your pain. I went to the beach yesterday and used some really shitty sun block,

I got burnt all over my back, legs, feet, stomach, shoulders, neck and so on.

I get poison ivy real bad, I go to the doctors once a year to get steriods and cream for it its so bad. If you dont already have some, buy some hydracordazone cream. Works great. I might have spelled it wrong though...

yup, I knew I spelled it wrong. But seriously the steroids will stop the spreading, reduce swelling and over all get rid of it, but hydrocortisone works wonders. I keep a tube of my old prescription for it so incase I see my self start to break out I can get rid of it befor it spreads. Wow i forgot how much poison ivy blows.

I got it for the first time ever this summer. I have ran through it, grabbed it and everything and nada my whole life but then this summer i don't even remember even seeing it and i got it all on my arms and my durk. shits no fun..I thought i was immune..As for right now i am violently ill...peein' out my butt and vomiting every little few minutes... shit is awful. I was gunna get drunk as shit last night too...sharp pains and cramps stopped that one...:mad:

Archived