Chinese Food

SwampFightOner

is so amazing, I seriously feel bad for the Chinese people who cook it but don't eat it, opting for white rice and fishheads instead.

I just came home very drunk, and thought to myself I'd either do coke or eat chinese leftovers and pass out. Some General's chicken, shrimp fried rice, and crab rangoons later I'm pretty happy with my decision

If anyone is ever in RI hit up Mandarin Gardens. It looks scummy as fuck, but I swear to you it will be the best chinese food you ever encounter in your life, by far

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a dub of sour diesel, vanilla dutch.. large order of general tso's chicken with pork fried rice with duck sauce an egg roll and a wanton soup with those crackers. then a Newport 100. than about an hour or two later, the toilet.

p.s. only eat half of the order and save it to get your money's worth, hence the hour or 2 later part.

I can tell you straight up that the Chinese food here in China aint anywhere near as good as the Chinese food back home. It's a lot more meagre here. Put it this way, there's no such thing as special fried rice.

Guangdong (the province next to Hong Kong) is were the good food's at and that's much more similar to the Western style Chinese we eat. Sichuan food is oily and spicy as fuck and Dongbei (north east) food is okish. But Beijing (where I'm at) food is pretty fucking ordinarly. I've been here for a few years now and I've eaten:

Scorpion

donkey

sea slug

centipede

pigeon's head

chicken's feet

frogs

duck's tounge

pig's ear

and probably some shit I'm not even aware of.

I'm over it, I just want a fucking sandwich now.

Thai food is the ticket.