who buys paint online??

psm026

Do you buy paint online?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yall are lame as hell. if you have to use fuckin art paint, fuckin euro colors to

do a good piece you are straigt up toy. and as far as "rack or die faggots"

goes, haha, you ass is just mad that your dropping paychecks on a couple cans

when i have more paint than i know what to do with, and i get it all for FREE.

step your game up you little one piece a month paintin little bitches, real talk.

yall are lame as hell. if you have to use fuckin art paint, fuckin euro colors to

do a good piece you are straigt up toy. and as far as "rack or die faggots"

goes, haha, you ass is just mad that your dropping paychecks on a couple cans

when i have more paint than i know what to do with, and i get it all for FREE.

step your game up you little one piece a month paintin little bitches, real talk.

Fo REalz YO! ThaZ wahzz ap!

lmfao.

You my friend, are a retard.

Do the stores you rack from always have the colors you need? No? Shut the fuck up.

You can only rack so much paint and you're at the mercy of what they have on the shelves.

Ordering from the internet guarantees you get the colors you want and how many you want.

You go ahead and keep racking for the paint you use on your pieces but after you've used all the rusto colors. The color schemes on your pieces will start looking exactly the same as some of your other work. Stop being an ignorant cunt, we don't care if you can't afford art paint. REAL TALK.

Fo REalz YO! ThaZ wahzz ap!

lmfao.

You my friend, are a retard.

Do the stores you rack from always have the colors you need? No? Shut the fuck up.

You can only rack so much paint and you're at the mercy of what they have on the shelves.

Ordering from the internet guarantees you get the colors you want and how many you want.

You go ahead and keep racking for the paint you use on your pieces but after you've used all the rusto colors. The color schemes on your pieces will start looking exactly the same as some of your other work. Stop being an ignorant cunt, we don't care if you can't afford art paint. REAL TALK.

eat a dick...REAL TALK