Find results in...
psm026

who buys paint online??

Do you buy paint online?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy paint online?

• Regularly
    • Occasionally
    • no, but i buy other supplies online (markers, caps etc)
    • i don't buy any graffiti products online

why is this in brick slayers?...lame

its in brick slyaers bc this is a fucken graffiti site and people fucken paint.. is that okay with you?

thanks. keep it moving.

also, im sure half of you, when you see free paint giveaway threads popping off will be the first ones trying to get down.

no problem. a lot of these 'rack or die' faggots don't know how to paint pieces and don't know important the correct colors are in pieces.

art primo/ bombing science afew times. but if your a kid with nothing to lose or your grown and aint done a bid yet rack your paint its a must. but not from graff shops plz. hit up the chains.

yall are lame as hell. if you have to use fuckin art paint, fuckin euro colors to

do a good piece you are straigt up toy. and as far as "rack or die faggots"

goes, haha, you ass is just mad that your dropping paychecks on a couple cans

when i have more paint than i know what to do with, and i get it all for FREE.

step your game up you little one piece a month paintin little bitches, real talk.

yall are lame as hell. if you have to use fuckin art paint, fuckin euro colors to

do a good piece you are straigt up toy. and as far as "rack or die faggots"

goes, haha, you ass is just mad that your dropping paychecks on a couple cans

when i have more paint than i know what to do with, and i get it all for FREE.

step your game up you little one piece a month paintin little bitches, real talk.

Fo REalz YO! ThaZ wahzz ap!

lmfao.

You my friend, are a retard.

Do the stores you rack from always have the colors you need? No? Shut the fuck up.

You can only rack so much paint and you're at the mercy of what they have on the shelves.

Ordering from the internet guarantees you get the colors you want and how many you want.

You go ahead and keep racking for the paint you use on your pieces but after you've used all the rusto colors. The color schemes on your pieces will start looking exactly the same as some of your other work. Stop being an ignorant cunt, we don't care if you can't afford art paint. REAL TALK.

no problem. a lot of these 'rack or die' faggots don't know how to paint pieces and don't know important the correct colors are in pieces.

yea but alot of these rack or die faggots have rep...............nobody cares about legal walls

Fo REalz YO! ThaZ wahzz ap!

lmfao.

You my friend, are a retard.

Do the stores you rack from always have the colors you need? No? Shut the fuck up.

You can only rack so much paint and you're at the mercy of what they have on the shelves.

Ordering from the internet guarantees you get the colors you want and how many you want.

You go ahead and keep racking for the paint you use on your pieces but after you've used all the rusto colors. The color schemes on your pieces will start looking exactly the same as some of your other work. Stop being an ignorant cunt, we don't care if you can't afford art paint. REAL TALK.

eat a dick...REAL TALK

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now