who buys paint online?

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work at an art supplies store, and i got us to order and sell montana gold, black, mtn hardcore and ironlak, its dope. cause i get shit for next to nothing and alot of it. /noartfag

shit.. man.. if kids get mad this theyre just idiots. thats why i need to put in an application at the lock artshop. fuck the hipsters that dont know shit about what theyre selling i need to get payed.

suki> i always just pack my paint in my checked baggage, and do not declare it. roll it in clothes and pack it tight. this is within 6 months and on a trans atlantic flight from heathrow. shipping it would cost a fortune and take ages to go by ocean. if people take hairspray paint is fine. i used to take it in hand luggage but dont anymore. i wouldnt worry.

as for buying paint? id buy it from 12oz if they shipped to canada, and offered good prices (bulk as well) and various brands i.e belton, mtn94, clash, beat, monster, some of the euro brands that have yet to make it to north america but are far better than some chinese made junk. there are a few coming out of the uk that are supposed to be real nice as well.

yall have a huge influence and coud turn some serious profit selling paint on this site. the marketing is virtually done for you, and for the amount of time ive spenton here, id def. buy paint to support it. oh and make sure the client list is super private. i.e unraidable.

does it matter the amount? i bought 12 cans and i dont want them taken away!!!

put socks around each one just to keep the sound to a minimum

also i'm guessing they are male cans so pull the nozzles off just in case and put the caps back on

i've had cans in my luggage a dozen times, put them through x ray machines etc never had an issue

Since paint is pressurized it is labeled ORMD (hazardous material) and has to go Ground Mail. Depending on where you live and how much you order, this can become super expensive. You also have to label packages that have a large quantity of ink as well, say a gallon of Garvey or something. USPS doesn't do hazardous material nor do they insure packages and have adequate tracking. FedEx set trips. You can try to get them on the plane, if your caught you could get fined or just have them taken away. Or they could explode on you, in which case you get painty luggage.

It's better to either mail paint to where you are going a week before you leave or have the site mail it to where you are staying when you order. With all this being said, fancy paint come on freights across the ocean (an expensive shipping cost) which is why you pay fancy prices. Shipping in a lot of cases is the same as the actual product. Price breaks are fine, but if you have only a limited amount of colors and you give price breaks, is it really worth me ordering 10 can's of a crappy color to reap that benefit?