who buys paint online?

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, as long as you take it in the pressurized cabin, the paint wont explode....but i dont know if you can get through the checkpoint in korea...they might confiscate it there.

i checked in luggage that had etch bath in it 10 months after sept. 11th at JFK airport.

but i doubt theyd let me carry that stuff on board.

Since paint is pressurized it is labeled ORMD (hazardous material) FedEx set trips.

i have mailed 80lb boxes full of paint cans cross country via fedex several times. fedex ground all day...

even usps for a few cans. make sure they cant hear shit, and if they do say they are baby toys you bought in bulk...

shit.. man.. if kids get mad this theyre just idiots. thats why i need to put in an application at the lock artshop. fuck the hipsters that dont know shit about what theyre selling i need to get payed.

im not sure if i know what you mean by this. i work at an artstore because its near my home, I know a fuckload about artsupplies because working there and doing art ( graff and tats and canvas )happens to be my full time hustle. but yeah working there is the shit. i get to chill and draw all day and wait for someone to come in. kitchen upstairs and bathroom its dope. and lots of sexy womens come in.