TOILETS

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i pis in the sink sometimes, usually when i have a hard on, sometimes when i feel like making my "footprint" a lesser impact than it already is. it saves water.

toilets use about 3-5 gallons of water for every flush. you can rinse a sink out with a pint or 2 of water.

i never let a pis sit in the toilet. shit stinks.

ive shit in the tub before. drunk. and tried to throw it in the toilet and didnt realized i missed. my roommates found it a few monthes later. it was lolz for everyone. i didnt admit to it for a while. mybe years even. ihateu knows.

if ur ever in the city, go eat at ninja. their toilets are amazing. steam clean ur ass. good food too.

"THE PARACHUTE" ?

dude if i did that everytime i'd 1) be out of TP very quickly, and 2) clog my toilet erry time i pood.

do any of you remember that toilet paper that was scented like flowers or some shit?

anyone ever try that?

why the hell do you want your anus to smell like flowers? are you into ass licking??

Speaking of conserving resources in the bathroom. My friend told me his grandpa or uncle or someone either in WWII or Vietnam I forgot which (not relevant to the main story), told him a secret to make a roll of toilet paper last a few months.

Your supposed to take a single sheet of TP, rip a hole in the center, then stick your finger through the hole. Next you insert said finger into your anus, pull out fecal residue, grab sheet of TP and pull sheet off your finger. The messed up part is I don't know if his source of info was joking or if he really had to do this when he served.

A toilet is a plumbing fixture and disposal system primarily intended for the disposal of the bodily wastes: urine and fecal matter. Additionally, vomit and menstrual waste is sometimes disposed in toilets in western societies. The word "toilet" can be used to refer to the fixture itself or to the room containing the fixture, especially in British English. In Canadian English, the latter is euphemistically called a washroom, and in American English, a restroom or bathroom. The latter term usually refers to a room that also contains a bath tub. A room with only a toilet and a sink is sometimes called a half-bathroom or a powder room.

There are two basic types of toilets: the dry toilet, and the wet toilet - the latter being the most commonly known and producer of blackwater. The dry toilet needs no plumbing for water input or evacuation, but is often coupled with some ventilation system.

The ancient cities of the Indus Valley Civilization, e.g., Harappa[1] and Mohenjo-daro[2] which are located in present day India & Pakistan had flush toilets attached to a sophisticated sewage system[3]—and other forms of toilets were used both in the time of the Romans and Egyptians as well.[4] Although a precursor to the modern flush toilet system was designed in 1596 by John Harington,[5] the toilet did not enter into widespread use until the late nineteenth century, when it was adopted in English upper class residences.[6]