Indecent Proposal... would you do it?

nsmbfan

Would you ever swing?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They DON'T have the lingo down. If they want to get a straight guy in there they would both be claiming they're as straight as the day is long. It seems like what they're looking for is a guy who is "mostly straight" who's open to drug use and who won't mind if "things happen". If that's you, knock yourself out.

Also, drugs/alcohol and scenes like this don't mix. If they did a little research they would know that's one of the big no-nos, but they throw that out there like it's nothing.

I've been around the BDSM scene (as a non-participant) for some time. If they were serious about this they would proposition one of their friends or go to a swinger's event. My guess is they tried both and got turned down flat for whatever reason, so it's off to the internet.

You're asking, I'm telling. I don't know these people or what their intentions are, and neither do you. Something to consider.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24'd but that shits too funny

and you seem to be on point Shai. you read thru the bullshit.

ABCS: no motherfucker i didnt write that. there are a lot of good story tellers in the world, but what the fuck would possess someone to make THAT shit up? and im with ya on the bi curious... doesnt make sense tho, he's still fuckin that meth whore?

i dont know what to think. but i'm going home, i'll see yall Tuesday (unless i post an update this weekend)

happy labor day.