So I've got house sitters this weekend.

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think Bloodfart's got you there

Trust me, this is all for jokes. We're hooking them up nicely, as well as leaving booze and food in the fridge. Hell, I'm even hand fluffing the pillow top for the bed. I asked my girlfriend if I could hide drawings of penises around the house (silverware drawer, under pillows, etc), but she said I am stupid.

I think Bloodfart would appreciate that prank.

I would love it if I were house-sitting for a friend and I found hidden drawings of wieners everywhere.

The downfall of that would be that I would end up getting weeded and let my mind become consumed with finding wiener drawings, so I would probably end up looking/snooping all around trying to find the illusive wiener drawing.

Also, I would not leave booze for any of my friends because they would get wasted and probably make messes and/or accidentally break things that should not be broken.

But your friends might be more responsible and less-scumbag than mine are.

Leave a blowup doll with the persons face taped to it...

I'm pretty sure they would realize something was amiss when you started taping the blowup doll to their face.

"OK, so where do you keep the dog's food and-- dude, what the hell are you doing?"

"What? Nothing! Don't worry about it. This is going to be hilarious."

(Say the second one in an Earl voice.)

shit, I think hesh is coming into town for the day, we could pull a home invasion on your house sitters, possibly tie them up and all that shit...

after a few hours of watching tv and throwing popcorn at them, we let them go and say it was all a joke courtesy of earl..

ha.

My girl and I are going out of town for a few days, and we have friends house sitting for us. They're helping us out, so we don't have to board our dog. They're good people and really good friends of my girlfriend, so it's helping us out a shitload.

Now I'm all about pulling pranks on people, so I figured I'd turn to you guys for some laughs.

Any ideas on stupid shit I should pull? I probably won't, but thought this might develop something funny at least.

Harvey, if you're reading this, let's get together tomorrow. I have to wait around for one of the house sitters, so I can give him a rundown on the dog's schedule and behavior. Plus we need to associate the dog with him so she's comfortable. It's kind of like waiting for the cable guy or weed man.

nigga got his boys to come over and guard his pokemon cards..