Anyone want to fake fight?

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we used to fake fight like 15 deep in traffic to stop intersections of cars, and when people got out to break up the fight we'd run away. lol

ahh the good old days

FUCK YES!

i was about to say this one.

we would always pretend to jump one of our friends at street corners and make people stop.

one time this cholo stopped and was like "FUCK HIM UP AYE!!!"

who remembers the constant arguments with their friends that was just the same line repeated over and over until you guys fought and became friends five minutes later??

"NA UH! I SHOT YOU! YOURE DEAD YOU HAVE TO PLAY DEAD!"

"NO WAY I SHOT YOU LIKE INFINITY TIMES!"

fuck this thread got me out of my little depression funk, thanks earl, propped.

also who remembers when you would hurt your younger siblings and beg them not to tell mom and dad.

and then bribing them with a free punch or something?!

lololol

We used to have the "count to 20" rule when we were kids. If someone shot you, you had to play dead and count to 20 so they pull some John J. Rambo escape route. But if you didn't sneak up on the other, and it was a duel kind of fight, it always ended with a shoving match, one kid catching a punch, that kid running home, apologies later on, bike rides at dusk.

That reminds me, we had this one kid in our neighborhood who was a fucking spazz. He was a riot, but he was too reluctant to whip his dick out and act stupid. So we'd always try and bust free from that kid. We'd be riding our bikes in a pack, and he'd come out of no where and want to ride with us. So we'd always have a code word for when he was riding with us, and when one of us yelled it, everyone would just bolt in different directions and make this kid chase us. We'd then meet up at a go to point, continue riding around until we found him again, then do it again.

I also kicked that kid in the stomach for no reason one day. Probably one of the cruelest things I did to the kid. I kind of feel bad for it now.

Oh --and as for the bribing the younger sibling? I WAS the younger sibling. When we used to play manhunt, my brother would climb up in the trees and try and piss on all the younger kids from above. He got me once, and I'll never forget running home crying, with my brother running behind me laughing his ass of yelling "WAIT!!!" I was probably 8.

We used to call it "war" instead of guns and it made sense cause there was so many kids. And the

You missed me! arguments were always funny.

Manhunt was a big one too. Usually in the winter so we could track them one kid or one group would run into the woods and we would have to find them and tag them or something before they got back to safety.

We used to rip the little orange piece off of cap guns and make a hole past where the cap popped and sparks would fly out of them. And those things that pop when you throw them at the ground. No one would throw them at the ground haha.

Haha and I was on older brother and a younger brother so I know both sides of don't tell mom! When I was like 12 I had a paperroute which meant like unlimited money to a 12 year old ( I was probably getting like 20-30 a week or some shit) So, I'd bribe my brothers with money all the time. I'll give you two dollars to do the laundry!

Cops and robbers FTW!

fuck yeah, where you would catch people and then they could be freed from "base" by smacking their hands or whatever? had a load of name variations like "runouts" and whatever. Id say that was the game when we were younger, the main one.

just recalled how everyone used to brag about being best at dodging. and climbing of course, fuckin rope swings as well

oh yeah this reminds me i can remember this one time some kid on my block got a fork in his eye. because we used to play some stupid game, where you throw shit at each other. and this big eighth grader (i was in 5th grade i think) threw a fork like up in the air and everyone was all watching it fall and it hit some kid straight in the eye. lol

he was all crying and everyone ran...now that i think about it he was probly one of those kids no one really liked cuz noone bothered to help him out...so yeah idk

FUCK YES!

i was about to say this one.

we would always pretend to jump one of our friends at street corners and make people stop.

one time this cholo stopped and was like "FUCK HIM UP AYE!!!"

hell yea, we would toss empty trach cans and shit. cardboard tubes would be tossed, whatever we saw around.

One of my homies got his ass whooped beacause he was hiding in some crazy guys daughters playhouse while we were playing manhunt. The dude saw my boy in there, came out and fucked him up. He called the cops and endED up getting arrested for tresspassing...i had to be 12 or 13 at the time. That shit was fucked up but we still make fun of time for it this day...i might give him a call and remind him.

I remember whenever they'd try and build a house in our neighborhood, my crew would always set construction back a few days. For one, it was the 80's so they felt safe leaving would just lying around. We'd steal that, as well as PVC pipes to build ramps and railsliders. We'd also take rocks and smash all the PVC piping they already laid down, as well as anything else we could break. If they left a can of construction orange lying around --it was on. "Dickhead" and "Fuck you" was on the walls.

The highlight of those days was when my best friend Jeff found a cooler they left behind. It was filled with water from all the melted ice. So Jeff turns to me and says "Oh man I need to shit." Plop Plop, there it goes, floater in the cooler, and Jeff is in the woods wiping his ass laughing with maple leaves.

WHAT ABOUT

pokemon tournaments?

those were always fun. we used to get like a gang of kids that had like red, blue and yellow versions and we'd battle it out and shit. this one rich ass kid had a gameshark and had like all the pokemon, like mewtwo and mew and all those sick ass ones you couldnt get with out cheating. damn that kid got so much hate then we jacked that fool for his gameshark. hahaha. i straight robbed the kid.

damn so much fun

• Like 1

WHAT ABOUT

pokemon tournaments?

those were always fun. we used to get like a gang of kids that had like red, blue and yellow versions and we'd battle it out and shit. this one rich ass kid had a gameshark and had like all the pokemon, like mewtwo and mew and all those sick ass ones you couldnt get with out cheating. damn that kid got so much hate then we jacked that fool for his gameshark. hahaha. i straight robbed the kid.

damn so much fun

i remember the cards came out before the game.

i would always play by "street rules"

no poison counters or coin tosses.

if you didnt give up your cards you get stomped.

mah pokemans. srs bidnass.

i remember the cards came out before the game.

i would always play by "street rules"

no poison counters or coin tosses.

if you didnt give up your cards you get stomped.

mah pokemans. srs bidnass.

word i never really got into playing pokemon cards. but yu-gi-oh cards were just like that. wed hella rob niggas for thier holographics ahha...

i dont know about any of you guys but alot of my friends back then drew just like me and we used to make our own comic books and shit ahhaha... and we'd get crayons and "tag" allover the playgrounds and shit...i used to write DNA and the hommie wrote syko lol...we didnt know how to spell Psycho...ha and one time we were at albertsons and my friend was in the bathroom he got caught "tagging" with a crayon and they called his parents ahhaha...he was crying and shit...

yu gi oh cards were so fucking lame.

like only the fucking nerds would play that shit during lunch.

that shit came out when i was in 9th grade and pokemon was old news.

we would always fuck with the kids who would play that shit during lunch.

sometimes we'd bring our old pokemon cards to school and walk up to their table and slam down our pikachu and blastoise cards and piss them off bye saying shit like:

"go pikachu!"

"fuck your gay dragons! blastoise is a hood nigger!"

and the never-fail-to-piss them off gem

*slam charizard card down* "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!"

yu gi oh cards were so fucking lame.

like only the fucking nerds would play that shit during lunch.

that shit came out when i was in 9th grade and pokemon was old news.

we would always fuck with the kids who would play that shit during lunch.

sometimes we'd bring our old pokemon cards to school and walk up to their table and slam down our pikachu and blastoise cards and piss them off bye saying shit like:

"go pikachu!"

"fuck your gay dragons! blastoise is a hood nigger!"

and the never-fail-to-piss them off gem

*slam charizard card down* "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!"

nigga your like 4 years older than me