Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dowmagik

** Official NCAA Football Extravaganza Thread **

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah yeah i saw that on yahoo sports or some shit.

i dont really care who wins tonight,

but whoever does better whoop ohio state in the rose bowl...

so i kinda want O to win.

as long as the game goes all 4 quarters tho i'll be happy.

plus i got a cool amount of beer to drink,

and i finished 3 essays this week.

biiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

OK ducks.

now its time to beat ohio state.

And CAL vs washington on saturday...

CAL better win this shit, i wanna see them play a worthwhile team in a bowl.

Mad at Florida. C'mon son. Shit was just sloppy out there... But Props to Cincinnati for keeping it rail.

Cal totally blew it again.

Couldn't believe the end of that Nebraska/Texas game, if that kickoff hadn't gone out of bounds Nebraska would've won. That dude Suh is a beast, it seemed like every time I switched back to the game he was running over Colt McCoy.

Yet again..another reason why the BCS is a joke!!

TCU and Boise St. are screwed out of any shot at being the best in the country...what a joke....and im a Florida fan.Either TCU or Boise St. should have AT LEAST gotten into the Sugar bowl...

Couldn't believe the end of that Nebraska/Texas game, if that kickoff hadn't gone out of bounds Nebraska would've won. That dude Suh is a beast, it seemed like every time I switched back to the game he was running over Colt McCoy.

Seriously man! That game was a joke. If Nebraska had any kind of offense I think they could of pulled it off. Suh will definitely play on Sundays though.

Mad at Florida. C'mon son. Shit was just sloppy out there... But Props to Cincinnati for keeping it rail.

yeah it was a real downer. i had a feeling from the first quarter things weren't doing good. your luck can only go so far. the success in the past season for the gators seems to have been of luck more than the complete skill they appeared to have last season. But Tebow is still walking away with an amazing story of pride and accomplishment at UF. With the right drive and determination you could possibly see someone like Tim Tebow becoming the next Emit Smith in sorts.

tebow is gonna be an NFL bust.

CAL is playin Utah, in the san diego credit union pointsettia bowl. HOLY SHIT THAT BOWL NAME IS FAR TOO LONG.

hopefully the good Cal team shows up, i swear Cal is a modern day Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story.