** Official NCAA Football Extravaganza Thread **

dowmagik

Michigan is going to beat Penn State next Saturday. I was at the last two games Penn State played at the big house, they came in ranked highly and lost. Good times.

I like TCU and Cincinnati, hope they both run the table.

Hopefully Cal is really back on track but I see them losing some more.

Also, that Ohio State loss made my day. Pryor sucks.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its good to see that the Gators having an undefeated season. but after seeing the performance against Arkansas. i was so disappointed that i left before halftime. yes they do have an easy schedule. but to see them struggle to squeeze out a win 2 weeks in a row doesn't look good for the for them for the rest of the season. i doubt they will make it to the finals this season if they keep playing the same way.

ALSO, that usc and notre dame game was a really good one,

too bad ND didnt win.

Notre Dame should of won that game man.... charlie weis should be fired for the poorest time management in the last 2 minutes of a game I have ever seen(not that he needs another reason). The last two playcalls were absurd, they were lucky that they even got another shot with 1 second left. USC is a good football team when they want to be, but I cant believe I'm still hearing that they are the best 1 loss team in the country. Anyone knows that if rolls were reversed with any team every sports announcer and retard with an opinion would wonder why they didnt drop a rank in the polls.

/rant

nojock

its good to see that the Gators having an undefeated season. but after seeing the performance against Arkansas. i was so disappointed that i left before halftime. yes they do have an easy schedule. but to see them struggle to squeeze out a win 2 weeks in a row doesn't look good for the for them for the rest of the season. i doubt they will make it to the finals this season if they keep playing the same way.

There the team to beat though and Tebow hasn't been 100 percent if he gets healthy and stays healthy they will be tough but I personally think this is the year Alabama regains the throne

Notre Dame should of won that game man.... charlie weis should be fired for the poorest time management in the last 2 minutes of a game I have ever seen(not that he needs another reason). The last two playcalls were absurd, they were lucky that they even got another shot with 1 second left. USC is a good football team when they want to be, but I cant believe I'm still hearing that they are the best 1 loss team in the country. Anyone knows that if rolls were reversed with any team every sports announcer and retard with an opinion would wonder why they didnt drop a rank in the polls.

/rant

nojock

it's because there fom LA of course there the best one loss team it's all about ratings in the end if New York had a good one loss team it would be a different story

I don't know about that. It's also because California produces more top football recruits than any other state (even Texas), and USC gets most of these players while recruiting nationally as well. That and they've been dominant for a long time and they have a really good coach. People give them the benefit of the doubt. I think they're at least among the top two or three 1-loss teams. It doesn't really matter until we see how the season pans out anyway.

Notre Dame is loaded with talent, they usually get the benefit of the doubt as well but Charlie Weis has just been so garbage recently. If they win the rest of their games I bet they end up in a BCS bowl.