** Official NCAA Football Extravaganza Thread **

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad enough.

plus my man jahvid got knocked the fuck out.

watch espn, i'm sure its gonna be all over it.

CAL always does this shit.

i should just get on a bandwagon and enjoy sports for a year with a team i know will win....

SIKE.

CAL next year boutta destroy.

EDIT:

if CAL does not beat stanfuckinggaybirds i am seriously gonna go to palo alto and whoop some ass myself.

but tonight is picking up for me,

boutta fuck a red headed beyotch after i hit the bars up.

• 2 weeks later...

hell yeah CAL maintaining possession of the AX.

too bad we just couldnt get wins vs oregon, sc and oregon state. the oregon state game is the one that really kills me.

the pac10 is easily the most exciting conference in college football.

the big 10 and the SEC get all the love, but fuckem, that east coast bias will always be there.

i think i'm gonna pull for oregon, but i really dont give a shit.

i just wanna see a game that goes all 4 quarters.

and then for ohio state to get whooped by whoever reps the pac10 in the rose bowl.

brent musberger has a great commentating voice.

he could tell me that he just F'd my grandma or some shit, and i'd be like, "keep talking... tell me more, all the details"

and not even be that mad or grossed out.

dude comes hella sideways with these random ass facts, and his little minion, that blond haired kid, just kinda sits there and is like, "damn, brent, you so crazy!!!"

oh yeah,

and LSU and Arkansas is goin OT.

who saw that hit where dudes cap flew off...

shit was maney.

• Like 1

A duck was driving North from Eugene at the same time a Beaver was driving South from Corvallis and they happened to meet head-on in a horrible crash on I-5. Miraculously, both climbed out of the steaming wreckage...their bodies intact. They examined the twisted metal and realized that they were truly lucky to be alive. The Duck said, "This must be a sign from God that we should end the bitter rivalry that we have had since the beginning of time." The Beaver agreed...he went to his trunk and pulled out an unbroken bottle of whiskey. "This is truly remarkable," he said, "God must want us to toast our new-found friendship." He twisted the cap off and handed the bottle to the Duck, who took several big swigs, wiped his chin and handed the bottle back. The Beaver replaced the cap, and without a word, put the bottle back into his trunk. "Aren't you going to celebrate our luck?" asked the Duck. Nah, I think I'll just wait for the troopers to get here"

Four alumni were climbing a mountain one day. Each was from a different Northwest School, and each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They continued to argue all the way up the mountain, and finally, as they reached the top, the Cougar hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for WSU!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be out done, the Husky threw himself off the mountain, proclaiming "This is for U of W!". Seeing this, the Beaver walked over and shouted "This is for everyone!", and pushed the Duck off the side of the mountain.