** Official NCAA Football Extravaganza Thread **

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate USC, i'm still glad they beat ohio state...also USC looked very beatable which bodes well for Cal in October. I'm glad Michigan pulled it off, I think we're looking at a 5-0 or maybe even 7-0 start. I don't want to get ahead of myself but much bigger things could even be in store, looks like Rich Rod finally found a quarterback and got his system running.

damn that CAL game was pretty fun. 59-7.

i got tired of hooriding the other team's fans though after the first quarter, they were madd submissive.

when their team was warming up i just kept yelling at them "40 POINT UNDER DOGS"

whatever tho, snuck a lot of beer into the stadium and drank them all while eating chicken tenders.

and yeah Mainframe, usc is looking ripe for defeating this year... im working on getting tickets to that game

Yeah, just hope they don't come out flat again this time. Also I think the CAL student discount only applies to season tickets..I know plenty of students & faculty though so I'm hoping to find someone with season tickets who's going out of town the weekend of the USC game or something.

That Boise St. vs. Fresno St. game was great.