** Official NCAA Football Extravaganza Thread **

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice - I was gunna bump last years, but tis a new season.

big10-08-hdr-logo_new.jpg

I am a fan of the whole Big 10 conference, but mostly Michigan & Northwestern.

I watch Pac10 too since I am on the West Coast, but USC owns it - so it gets old quick.

I could give 2 shits about the SEC and schools from states I'll never set foot in.

Haha.

Yeah right.

they werent on the cover of SI for bein slouches.

it will be an interesting season without bellotti, although chip kelly was callin shots last season anyways...

im not sayin the duckies are gonna go the distance, but i think theyll hold their own in the pac10 for sure. time will tell :)

they werent on the cover of SI for bein slouches.

it will be an interesting season without bellotti, although chip kelly was callin shots last season anyways...

im not sayin the duckies are gonna go the distance, but i think theyll hold their own in the pac10 for sure. time will tell :)

The sports illustrated curse!!!!

Boise State

Penn State

My two tams this year

I'm a Michigan Fan and support RR - Fuck the FREEP and his haters.

The old ways had to go, LC pamped his players into pussies, used weights from the 70's and plays from the 60's.

RR & Barwis are going to bring the program back into National contention, and leave the B10 opponents in the dust.

The old ways had to go, LC pamped his players into pussies, used weights from the 70's and plays from the 60's.

RR & Barwis are going to bring the program back into National contention, and leave the B10 opponents in the dust.

Word. As long as their quarterbacks don't suck this year I think we'll see major improvement. And it would be pretty hard to suck as bad as they did last year.

Boise scraped Oregon, the score should have been more like 39-8. I'd like to see Boise back in the BCS this year.

Going to the Cal game on Saturday, should be a romp.

Yeah I think I can get free tickets for E. Washington too. Don't know if I really want to go.

Won't have to worry about Cal coming out all sluggish this year, none of that east-coast morning game bullshit. Best is gonna run right through them.

I know it's early in the season but I'd like to see a Cal-Ohio State rose bowl...with Cal kicking the shit out of them.