Smoke Mad Bruntz Appreciation Thread

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gethigh.jpg

styleformiles.jpg

gethigh2.jpg

My niggas personally developed strain called "BC God."

A few burnt leaves but something happened.

This shit is beyond your wildest dreams as far as scent, taste and high.

I can smell it throughout my whole downstairs and all I have is an 8th in a drawer.

It tastes like sweet incense and vegitation.

The high is adbundatly calming and energetic. Mixed with coffee, .5 mg of Xanax and 32mg of Suboxone, it is exquisite.

Ain't no bammer (which is brown mexican weed - I don't see how you could even gather that?) over here dude that shit's like $450 an ounce.

The reason that blunt is clipped is because I was so incredibly high that I could not even smoke any more of it.

In the last flick you can see how it's dipped in crystals like a motherfucker.

If I plucked out the orange leaves it would be more aesthetically pleasing but I'm not really that motivated to prove that my bud is top shelf.

I get purple shit like this, but just because a bud is pretty doesn't mean it's the best. Some of the rawest - highest THC content weed in the world looks normal and anyone who smokes heavy should know that.

I had this shit last week, which is $100 cheaper than the bud above - but to the unsuspecting eye it looks better because it has purple in it. Although it got me incredibly blazed, it wasn't a match for the BC God.

purplenurple.jpg