NHL FANTASY HOCKEY MEGA-LEAGUE 2009-2010

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo mother fuckers you know im down!!!!!

-blackboatshoes... for some reason i cant sign off this name on this computer.. its fucked up.

but i'm so fucking down.. i do good every year up until the last two weeks when i need it the most hahaha

hopefully we can get 10 people that actually check the shit atleast once every week or two and not have what happened with 2 teams last year and the year before where they just sit with the same players on ir for the whole time haha.

mercer you down with boston bruins?

check youself fool, mercer is a pittsburgh fan doggy....! haha

anyway im in for sure

well last time i checked black and gold were the first two things said in the boston bruins fight song.

and seeing as how they are an original 6 they are the black and gold in my eyes.

bump.

green let us know when we should check our email.

or do we still need more people?

come on people get in your emails so we can get this shit moving.

i was gonna make a nhl discussion thread.. but figured i'd wait till the end of september or a couple days before october 6th the first preseason game to make it.

Everyone whose e-mail i got has been invited. We need three more, If you said your down and didn't send your e-mail, do so now. We can increase the number of teams if need be.

As of now tentative draft time is September 9th 2009 at 7PM EST so mark your calendars.

Its on ESPN this year so heads up for a new system as opposed to yahoo last year.