stunt driving... or equally stupid antics in your car

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah as a matter of fact...........I got one that's graff related in a sense......... My friend and I had dropped his baby daughter off at her mother's home.........we went and had some drinks........... we were being rowdy and decided to head down to the industrial part of town to paint some trains and then go home for the night..........well........ when we were driving down there we passed two kids wearing backpacks on a Sunday night around 12:00 midnight.......... my friends got a can in his jacket and he's drunk as hell by now........he rolls down the window, leans out as we pass from the backside and yells "What do you write?"

They just shake their heads at us............ as I looked back to see what they did I jumped the fucking curb in this little itty bitty 4 door Hyundai shitbox......... DUMBASS!! We drive down the street and wait for them............... my friend waives that can at them and says something about graff..........the one guy comes over and asks us "Why are you trying to blow up the spot?" What do you guys write? Want to park and come paint with us??" It was Jaber and Avoid...........So we parked and painted with them and then went home for the night............ sober by then of course!!!!

:crazy: :crazy:

My friend was so trashed he was just acting a fool ya know??

i'll bust out the whole story i guess then...

me + two other people driving. we drive across someones lawn (side of house leading to backyard). cross thru some bushes. not a good fit at all. i basically drove thru an line of 8' tall bushes. hit the backyard doing about 30mph. try making the exit across backyard and down driveway. to my dismay driveway's blocked with trailor. lock up the breaks and bust K turn. take note of all the lights on in the house and take off back the way we came. no regard for crossing the curb slowly and fly out of there with sparks coming out of the bottom of my car. drive the 1 1/2 miles to crib. inspect car to find 1/2" bar lodged underneath car. hit the hay. get up and hacksaw out a self standing 5' tall plant holder.

NICEEEEEE...

:spent:

oh boy dont get me started. im the only dude ive met so far whose drivin a station wagon through the middle of hartford onto a helicopter landing pad in between thier control stations and came out the other side only to realize i was driving on a runway and not a small one way roa when i jumped a curb and popped back into traffic. the was just one, for the sake of not rambling ill leave it at that. i wasnt even on drugs at the time...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

oh boy dont get me started. im the only dude ive met so far whose drivin a station wagon through the middle of hartford onto a helicopter landing pad in between thier control stations and came out the other side only to realize i was driving on a runway and not a small one way roa when i jumped a curb and popped back into traffic. the was just one, for the sake of not rambling ill leave it at that. i wasnt even on drugs at the time...

me and you've got to hang out dood...

heh

fr8 we should...

and while im posting this let me tell you another story. me and my boy coco went to the mall during a snowstorm. we were like 16 an had 2 40oz.'s to drink before we went in. we had nothing to do se we drank a forty in like 7 minutes each. needless to say i was feelin good. (by the way we parked on the 3rd floor of the parking garage) got about halfway down the first bigass hall and both agreed we werent drunk enough to stay there. so we went back out drank our last private stocks in like 10 minutes. now our stomachs were killin us, we were cold as fuck but didnt care cause we had 80 oz.'s of malt liquer dumped into our stomachs in less than id say 35 minutes. so we go to go back into the mall and some bitch says "you already left and we just closed go home bye" so im all drunk and pissed like "FUCK YOU I DONT EVEN LIKE PEOPLE, FUCK THE MALL I HAD TO BE WASTED BEFORE I CAN EVEN THINK OF BEING SEEN HERE, ILL HIT SOMEBODY" coco calms me and and we get into the good ol wagon. well it took me about 20 minutes to get down those three stories and about 37 snowbanks before i made it on a road. got stuck a few times, hit a couple cars a few more snowbanks, i think some more beer along the line, and poof, i wake up at home in my snow shit on my bed. i still dont like the mall

kick rocks.

if it makes you feel better i didnt plan on it, besides i felt kinda safe, its not like i could speed with 6 inchs of snow on the ground and there were snow banks everywhere. the only thing i coulda pulled off the night was getting stuck.

but then again i guess "stunt driving... or equally stupid antics in your car" isnt too funny at all in a car niether. but it happens, im still here i havent killed anyone so i guess im doing ok. and i dont try to do these things, its just the way shit happens :/ says so in muh story

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by El Mamerro on some other thread

About a week ago, before I came back home, a drunk driver hit a 5 year-old kid, no more than a few blocks from my house, and dragged his body 3000+ feet on the street. And the boy lived.

They showed pictures of him on the news, the left side of his face scraped down to the bone. I mean literally, you could see the kid's skull on his left side, as well as a few ribs, his hip bone, knee, and ankle. The kid and his whole family got hit, but he got caught on the car's undercarriage. It wasn't until a couple of spotlights down the avenue, when several cars honked their horns at the disgusting trail of blood and arms flailing from the bottom of the car, that the driver came to a stop, releasing the boy on the pavement. This driver is still at large and has yet to be arrested.

I was shown these news today, and all I could do was shit my pants with laughter. It is just SO HORRIBLE, so unthinkably terrible, that my mind just skipped the shock part and went into instant delirium. I really just didn't know how to react to something so absolutely evil, so mindbogglingly cruel, that all I could do was laugh at it. I don't know what the hell's wrong with me. That's quite possibly the wrongest thing I've ever heard of in my life, and all I can do is laugh and make jokes about it. My friends look at me weird, and all I can say is that it's the only way I can deal with the situation, not even crying will help me. Fuck. Beer,

El Mamerro

I keep chuckling every time I think about it. It's comedy on so many levels!!! Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived