swine flu....part deux

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

So I thought I had strep. My throat was killing me...had a fever and decided to leave work early. I went to the doctors the next day to find out that I don't have strep. I have a nasty virus that has similar symptoms to swine flu. The doctor gave me the test (a long, metal stick with a swab at the end - only to go far up into my nose) and the medication for swine flu.

I am in the middle of moving to a new place too. So I unplugged my computer, got a TV tray and set it up next to my bed. I feel like shit especially when I walk. So here I am oontzing and drinking tea.

I thought this shit was done with. wtf? Who else got it?

flukitty.bmp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuckin stupid. Swine flu is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard about. There is absolutely no difference between swine flu and the regular flu. Seriously, look up the symptoms for both and you'll find nothing different. It's just like SARS. SARS killed fewer than 800 people worldwide yet the media jumped on it like a fucking animal and turned it into some epidemic bullshit. Same happened with swine flu even though THERE HAS BEEN A VACCINE FOR IT FOR MONTHS. The regular flu is way more awesome anyways cause it's killed more people than swine flu and SARS combined. So shut up about swine flu. It's nothing.