Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Boring Bastard

How far do you have to............

How far do you guys have to travel to your best fr8 spot??

Just the most quality spot you got................

I have to drive about 30-45 mins either direction to get there........

and sometimes on a blue moon I have to drive 5 minutes or on another really really rare blue moon I can walk two minutes to the spot!!

For the most part though I've got a commute a head of me when I head to the layups/yards!!! :o

to far :o about an 30min drive but its fucked when the guy that drive us dosent come than we gota go to the closest station to the yard hang around there all day till it gets late enof than walk about an hour and a half

theres a dope yard downtown thats hella far.......and theres one in slurrey thats hella far.........they r all pretty far

hey boring..how do I say this even remotely discreet..about your 40 min away yard...hence my spot as well..a certain someone is back and up and living.....a not nice person..you know..****.Ill give you a hint..the last letter is an H..just to let you know..call me..my phone card ran out..

Guest snafuno

wayne hits.....yo, where in the hell do you catch these frieghts??? must be in the mountains? or in some desert? :confused:

my freight spot is maybe a 10-20min walk from my house and is a total chill spot.....the only crews that hit it up is me and some guys from the UAC

Originally posted by wayne hits

ok im absolutely serious.

it takes me 5 hours to get to my spot. obviously, rain or shine

when i get there, i paint. i have pulled off 5 wholecars and several

top to bottoms this year. i try to go once a week. thats 5 hours ONE WAY too.......

im serious

by the way i catch your freights boring.....

Hey there......... go ahead and e-mail me........ I'd like to talk to you on a more extensive level if possible!

kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

Do we know each other???

It doesn't sound like anyone I know............ If you got a spot like that and I knew you then I'm sure I would have atleast painted there once........... talk soon homey!!:confused:

Oh and Silo.............

That's not exactly the best thing to hear!! That guy's a fucking schmuck!!! That's okay though......... I haven't been painting much down that way anyway.......... I've been taking about a 30 min drive the other direction............. Northward Ho!!!!

Good cars..........

VRY's AGR's and Railboxes........... RBOX's..........;)

Please e-mail me since I don't have your newest number.........

kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

Talk soon sweet cheeks!!;)

hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

i take proximity into account when judging a spot.. so my fav spot is a 5 min. drive. w/ out proximity.. 10 min.

but my normal spot is about a 20 min. bus ride.. not counting waiting and walking and such

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this