Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
times new roman

yo four-eyes, how the fuck do you keep your glasses clean?

so going through a pair of glasses because of overspray damage sucks ... anyone have any good tips on how to remove paint and keep the lenses in good shape? .. nail polish remover,maybe paint remover...im just nervous to take the finish off the lens ...i know im not the only one that must have this problem... whats the deal

you know when you get a new phone and it has that little piece of plastic on the screen to keep if from scratching use those.idk where you find them but you probably could online or someting.and just put those over your glasses and when if gets really dirty pull it off and put on a new one or someting...idk man.but ive used nail polish remover in the past but only the kind with no acetone in it....on a side note id fuck the shit out of eva mendez...like woah.

Finger nail is #1 Second way that work with out harming the lenses is Acetone or paint thinner and a clean cloth. But like I said use your FINGER NAIL first. I normaly can get paint off my glass's with just my finger nail if your just dealing with little over spray drops.

finger nail works ok ... unless/until there are any scratches on the lenses.

if you catch the edge of a scratch with your nail then you will just end up widening the scratch and inevitably scratching the coating off the lens completely.. both are way worse than having the paint on it ... vicious cycle.

finger nail is more trouble than its worth .. theres gotta be a paint remover that is strong enough to dissolve enamel without damaging the lens coating.

My guess is he cant see well with out them. Or maybe he is talking bout sun glass's for those that paint in the daylight. Hmm

i dont wear glasses, but id imagine clear packing tape would work fine.

or just take them off.

i got 20/15

uMad?

i wear glasses all the time and even when i bomb. this has only been a problem in very gusty situations and who like to spray at all then.. basically just be careful and try not to stand so close your making out with the wall. if you get some overspray specs just use the pen cap like someone else said.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now