Flickr Censoring Images /nopr0n /yesobama

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry bfim, i would love to get into it with you, but... well, the reason i stay out of crossfire is just for this reason. even exchange of ideas when it comes to politics just does not work on the internet and i am not in any way interested in wasting time arguing over something when neither of us will change our position anyway.

edit- and although i am a fan of him reversing the ban, i feel what he has done to damage this country (although he may be unaware) far outweighs any good he has done.

I agree. There was a need for someone to come along and spark a fire. Dr. Paul did that

but he is still needed as a congressman.

As for a leader, there aren't any in this fight. Not yet. It's like 1775 all over again.

I agree, about the congress part... I think the third parties should at least comprehensively form a third of the government.

but until that happens They Might Be Giants:

Cali: There are lots of things we don't like but have to tolerate. Price of freedom and such.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.”

no, i agree with you that the guy has a right to say what he wants to say or post pics of what he wants to post and flickr shouldnt censor images...

im just stating that the guy posting those wheatpastings is a genuine douchebag...and thanks to free speech, i can call him a douchebag.:)