Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skeedupfromthefeetup

Sons of Anarchy

SOA was on full blast all season.

the last 25 mins of this season were corny montages and weird staring contests set to music...

hands down the biggest disappointment to popular TV since the Seinfeld final episode.

this ep has ME very unexcited for the next season. waaaay too many boring "stories" left unfinished.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hopefully they wrapped everything up because the next season its going to go back to being a show worth watching

Haven't posted in here all season, cause I watched them a week behind so I just saw the finale. Pretty

typical, not everything wrapped up, nothing really changed, they didn't get in trouble, things

weren't what they had seemed, blah blah blah. Still, very entertaining season, but yeah last episode was a let down.

Well, its not anywhere as good, but at least this can fill the Breaking Bad void for a bit. Heard Joel Mchale is joining the cast this season.

Thats that show about the "mc" from san diego? Only time ive ever seen it was in my hotel room last time i was in Vegas, super lame haha. Im surprised the peckerwood guys havn't tracked dude down and whooped his ass for claiming east county for a fake club on a reality show haha.

Thats that show about the "mc" from san diego? Only time ive ever seen it was in my hotel room last time i was in Vegas, super lame haha. Im surprised the peckerwood guys havn't tracked dude down and whooped his ass for claiming east county for a fake club on a reality show haha.

Chuck Zito will be in the new season. Heard he use to ride with a real MC.

they pay real mc guys to make appearances to make it seem more legit, apparently they were a "real"

club till they went on the show and most of the dude's dropped it.

they pay real mc guys to make appearances to make it seem more legit, apparently they were a "real"

club till they went on the show and most of the dude's dropped it.

Yeah, I've heard the stories about real mc guys getting paid gigs to "consult", etc.

Good for them. Might as well make some of that tv show long money.

whens the new season? shit was good for some laughs..

He used to be the Hells Angels NYC president, the guy that plays Happy is HA also.

Pretty good start to this season imo...storyline seems to have a bit much goin on already (a little farfetched too), but I cant lie im already anxious to see what happens next week.

jk8092.jpg

"I sucked your dick too didnt I?"

BUNS of MANARCHY was in full effect tonight.

6 seconds in and boom, LA Law's ass in your face.

I hope next week it is Bobby's sweet cheeks we get a close up on.

Damn good opener! Wondering if dude is gonna be an ally later on, or be an evil spic pimp from hell. And dude from oz handles his shit ruthlessly! Already super pumped for next episode. Kind of strange they pumped so many new guys in from the nomads, I would have preferred this season to flesh out the prospects a little more. All of them suck, and i'm not looking forward to another season of fatboy driving trucks/vans/cars everywhere haha.