Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skeedupfromthefeetup

Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No. That's what I said and you repeated.

Basically you agreed with me but still had to argue against our mutual conclusion out of sheer visceral DAO instinct.

Eh-hem...

All they said was that he was gunned down and showed his body moved (sitting up against a cabinet) in a garage. I think he's alive.

BTW, I totally stole these wildly complicated ideas about the next episode from an expert SOA blog hosted by Triple Suplex and his "outlaw on a steel horse they ride" Huffy gang.

Haaaaaaay, you're not supposed to be on that without a VIP membership. And we ride skyways, not huffys. Coooooooooome on son(s)(of anarchy). :lol:

yup.

they just killed leroys girlfriend and shot up his crew, unprovoked. do they think thats not gonna come back on them hard? shit was dumb.

So Lenny TELLS Jax that Otto is a rat, but when Danny Trejo says "Nope, I called, it's all good," that's it?

I'm not one to question the reality of TV shows, but come the fuck on

weak as fuck, this show is stupid man.

literally unbelivable.

why wouldnt jax blow up clays spot, people know he is leaving anyway, he really doesnt have shot to lose. and why in gods name when tig is fleeing from the 9ers in regular black hoodie, would the whole crew roll up in colors to basically confirm it was the sons

shit was putting me to sleep but wtf is up with tara "tell me you love me"?!!? really wanted to see the deal with bobby and juice, i bet too jax aint gonna kill clay either some dumb shit will happen like a nurse walking into the room

fucking dumb. should have shut it off right after the ass shot in the shower. next episode will have to be better than any "crime drama" ever or this show is not worth watching. time to go back to watching the wire again.

so jax knows all this shit but decides NOT to tell anyone?

Tig gets over attacking the 9ers in some random car but then leads them to his bike and the rest of the sons giving them the heads up that it was a Son who did that?

at this point its just so much drama to deal with in the last episode unless its like 2hrs..

9ers, Bobby, Otto, Juice, Cartel, Clay, Gemma vs Tara etc etc

ill say either the blood thinner dont work we THINK he is dead then surprise! first episode next season clay is alive! or the old person walks in as his finger is about to plunge needle in...