Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skeedupfromthefeetup

Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yes guys in van had nothing to do with the hit clay put out. no idea where they came from.

But the cartel acknowledged it when clay asked them what happen.They said "your vp happened" and gave him his money back and told him theyll take care of it

agree^^

another totally unbelievable SOA moment...

a ruthless cartel hitman pulls up right behind her, they could have easily shot her and not had any bystanders hit. Or they pull her into the van, shoot her and dump her as they drive, fucking so faulty....she bites the guy and gets away. LOLZ

As I said before Gemma is the real shot caller. Clay gonna get laced...

naw man.

the 'your vp happened' was in relation to the fact that jax was with her. the hit man was sitting there on the bench watching them. he didn't even make a move yet. i don't think the dudes in the van were related to the cartel, although i don't know who they were. the cartel just wants her dead, if it was there hit they'd have just shot her and dumped out. no professionals they would hire would get caught up like that. no way. in a car they got caught by a dude on foot. nonsense.

hmmmm. i was gonna tell you you're a stupid girl and you should go watch oprah but then i thought about it, and it might be some of the white dudes from the secret office. maybe he was trying to get her to flip her. that would make sense. hmmm....

zobel

white power

russians

govt.

unser

piney's "insurance" plan

blonde whoore

some shitty thing from some random episode getting settled

...netflix collection agency

they have beef with everyone, could be anyone.

but it is as if they were trying to let Jax catch'em.

maybe the dudes that tried to kidnap her, knew about clay's plan to take her out, and they showed up to prevent the hit?

it obviously wouldn't take a whole van of mexicans.

the hired hit man could have walked up easily and taken a shot while they were gaying it up on the grass, but failed.

wtf? you all dont think the van fools were part of the hit? perhaps im in a fog but i figured the pro guy just has a posse and had them do the dirt.i didnt even really think about it i guess other then i wondered why they made it a point to show their faces when they ripped their masks off.

anyhow, i think that was the best episode of the season and cant wait until someone deads clay. all fingers are pointing that jax will probably do it and that will be a bummer. to expected and poetic so im hoping they "surprise" the viewers... either way it cant get ignored that gemma got beat for long. at that point its a wrap even if she changes her mind that she wants him dead.

city_of_lost_children_054.jpg

city of lost children..fuck yea

and

Fallout_3_cover_art.PNG

Ron Perlman ...

Narrator (voice)

zobel

white power

russians

govt.

unser

piney's "insurance" plan

blonde whoore

some shitty thing from some random episode getting settled

...netflix collection agency

they have beef with everyone, could be anyone.

but it is as if they were trying to let Jax catch'em.

u forgot the best part

david-hasselhoff_jpg%20550%C3%97299%20pixels.png

maybe the dudes that tried to kidnap her, knew about clay's plan to take her out, and they showed up to prevent the hit?

it obviously wouldn't take a whole van of mexicans.

the hired hit man could have walked up easily and taken a shot while they were gaying it up on the grass, but failed.

this is a great point.

i could have sworn that when they took of their masks the dudes looked white...

grd, you are from the UK right?

what do you think of Jax trying to do an american accent....he does ok I would say.

But there are times, like when he was singing in the car, or when he says things with exclamation....it just seems odd.

grd, you are from the UK right?

what do you think of Jax trying to do an american accent....he does ok I would say.

But there are times, like when he was singing in the car, or when he says things with exclamation....it just seems odd.

I am, I think his attempt at an American accent is far superior to his attempt at a Southern English accent.

Fucking horrific.

Yeah, I do hear him falter sometimes but not nearly as often as McNulty did in The Wire.

thats the one thing throwing me for the loop. cuz now grd and alwaysoverdoin got me thinking it might not have been cartel. but there not just gonna throw back 25k to clay if they had nothing to do with it and they knew what went down. idk.