Sons of Anarchy

Some dude just pm'd me this.

Apparently the upside down peace sign is the symbol of some big time white power group.

"Scroll down.. National Alliance - The symbol of the Westboro, West Virginia-based National Alliance led by William Pierce. The organization is one of the most dangerous hate groups in the world today. The symbol is also called the LIFE RUNE or YGGDRAGSIL."

http://gbgm-umc.org/UMW/anti-hate/symbolsofhate.html

you really have no clue what you are speaking on.

trust me on this one

this is comin from a wood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had blown this show off until I got sick and needed something to watch while laying in bed.

I am mad. This show is really good. Would have been better on HBO or Showtime, but I still

like it.

Good acting, decent scripts (this season is a little slow, but I forgive the writers), and Peg Bundy.

I had blown this show off until I got sick and needed something to watch while laying in bed.

I am mad. This show is really good. Would have been better on HBO or Showtime, but I still

like it.

Good acting, decent scripts (this season is a little slow, but I forgive the writers), and Peg Bundy.

if this was on hbo that'd be awesome, but then i couldnt watch it cause i dont have hbo haha. cant wait to see if rollins gets popped, as they're walking away they should just be like "you weren't even the good singer of black flag, faggot!"

i wonder whats gonna go on with chibbs, cause im sure they wont be too happy when they found out what he did without the club.

that shit with tig and half sack tripping was funny, just sitting in a mud bath giggling, and the other dudes sitting around the doll things all freaked out... also, im assuming he was apologizing to donna at the end there when he was holding the doll thing repeating "im so sorry"

A real "Wood" when did Triple get into whitepower gangs?

"Wood" meaning "Peckerwood" which is a white power gang.

Sharp or Nazi, Triple you need to get your story straight

As far as I know "wood" is a term used to describe any white male in alot of prisons, not necessarily white power gangs

wood is a term inside and out

its for a down white boy

and it was originally a word blacks used for the white boys in prison

random im no longer involved with that skinhead shit

and no matter what anyone says

everyone is racist in one way or another

im tired of alot of different shit that i wont go into

im laffin my ass off at everyones opinion

true that around 90% of people on here are white

and if you get caught up, and some will

just because you got that black homie

or you chill with other races and everyone gets caught up

do you really think that you are going to be hangin out with each other in jail or the pen?

come on whites go to the "wood pile"

black / black and so on.

dont get it twisted. i was a sharp and people change

just cause im a proud white boy doesnt mean im a nazi

far from it. im sure my latin wife wouldnt like that

dude watching Lock Up and the like, makes me not want to get any real time ANYPLACE... yo swamp, i did a 4 day weekend once at the ACI and it was very segregated in the late 90s man and i know fools with real time there in medium and its like that so max at the ACI im sure is real as hell... walpole i herd is nuts too...fuck jail...

shit just driving by Soledad and Chino to take photos makes me uneasy hahah

I've never been up state, but the couple times I was in county shit wasn't all segregated like that either.

I had a black celly last time.

From watching them shows like "lock up" though, shit looks wild in Cali. I wouldn't wanna be locked up there.

i spent 2 months in oaklands north county facility

county isnt segregated except by gang affiliation

x4 here and x3 over there

ab's here and bgf's there

they asked me if i was in a gang i said no and they still put in with the white boys

but i did spend a day in the holding pod with all kinds of people

there was mad tension

dude watching Lock Up and the like, makes me not want to get any real time ANYPLACE... yo swamp, i did a 4 day weekend once at the ACI and it was very segregated in the late 90s man and i know fools with real time there in medium and its like that so max at the ACI im sure is real as hell... walpole i herd is nuts too...fuck jail...

shit just driving by Soledad and Chino to take photos makes me uneasy hahah

The ACI in the 90's and the ACI now are VERY different. I've never left intake, but that's definitely not segregated. I know plenty of people doing time in minimum and medium too, and know for a fact they're also not. Maximum I don't know for sure, but I don't really imagine it to be much different. Don't get me wrong, shit ain't a rainbow coalition or anything, but you're not getting shanked for having a friend of the opposite color either

Walpole is no fucking joke. My Grandpa did a real good stretch there in the 60's and 70's, and he had some fucking war stories