Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the pile of stuff Juice left on the floor under the tree? Was it evidence of his betrayal of the club? If it is, odds on they find him unconscious under the tree next to said evidence.

I think it was just his cut, like he didnt wanna go out wearin it. Hopefully hes not dead, and hopefully the writers have a good way out of it for him, besides ope i don't think any other character is keepin me around now. Maybe happy.

Just watched it again, to me it looks like hes sitting at the tree with the cut at his feet, maybe sewing the patch on. but yes, when he jumps hes wearin it. BUT, i dont see anything at his feet after.. Hope he lives, and finds a way out of this mess. One of like 3 likable characters.

The people who bitch and moan about this show are clearly expecting way too much from it. ZOMG, IT'S NOT REALISTIC! WHAT THE FUCK! I'M GONNA WATCH NEXT WEEK AGAIN, JUST TO SEE HOW UNREALISTIC IT IS!

I must be the only person who didn't hear the branch crack. I gotta pay closer attention next time

The unrealistic shit just gets more and more prevalent with each episode.

I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I've always hated unrealistic shit in movies/TV.

It makes me lose interest.

And I don't remember the first season or two having this problem.

miles was getting developed too, dumb. should offed a prospect. did you see the new chinkish prospect? haha

not sure when Kosik will be back on either, he has another show on NBC so there was probably a schedule conflict cuz he has not been on since he got jacked for the truck by the nigs weeks ago...

For me the upset is coming from turning a likeable character into a snitch. Not like he got caught up and rolled cuz he's weak, he's bein put in a lose-lose situation. And from the characters reaction i gather the sons reaction to him bein part black would be more the just takin the cut and strippin his ink.

The people who bitch and moan about this show are clearly expecting way too much from it. ZOMG, IT'S NOT REALISTIC! WHAT THE FUCK! I'M GONNA WATCH NEXT WEEK AGAIN, JUST TO SEE HOW UNREALISTIC IT IS!

I must be the only person who didn't hear the branch crack. I gotta pay closer attention next time

agree with this lakers fan:eek:

^^ i dont even see that happening, none of them are raging racists and chibs wife and daugher are black.

Exactly.

All this supposed anxiety about them finding out that he's half black makes about as much sense as Jacks ducking behind a gas truck and it not exploding after getting lit the fuck up with massive amounts of hot bullets.

although i never watched a mythbusters episode after googling will a tank explode when shoot i learned that on episode 115 it will infact not explode

REVISITED: A gas tank will explode when shot by a bullet. (From Episode 15)

busted

It has already been proven that when shot by a normal bullet a gasoline tank will not explode. However, if a gasoline tank is shot by a tracer round from a great enough distance so that the round can ignite with air friction, it will cause the gasoline to catch fire. By the time this happened the tank was so riddled with bullets (from previous tracers that were fired too close to ignite) that there was no contained pressure, but the MythBusters surmised that had the tank been properly enclosed, it may have exploded; but overall it remains extremely improbable.

• Like 1

Pretty sure hiding behind the gas truck was the most realistic thing involved in that episode.

Meaning he would run behind the biggest, closest, sturdiest thing in sight if the alternative was to be riddled with bullets from an uzi.

Michael Bay and the 80's made all of you nigz believe anything flammable would explode if hit with a bullet.

Going out tonight to shoot car gas tanks to test this theory.

Fuck the police.

• Like 2

Pretty sure hiding behind the gas truck was the most realistic thing involved in that episode.

Meaning he would run behind the biggest, closest, sturdiest thing in sight if the alternative was to be riddled with bullets from an uzi.

Fuck the police.

Hiding behind the tire of a car could save your ass as well. Bullets don't go through an engine block.

Was there a car there?

The gas truck ended up being better cover though because he had that area between the tank and shit that allowed him to shoot thru it without exposing too much of his skull like if he were popping up or from around the side of a car the whole time.

I can't believe I'm defending his choice of cover when I really just want to see him die.