Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we talk about how fucking ridiculous this shit is getting?

clays trying to murder half his club.

juice?!?! seriously dog. wtf are you thinking. you don't wanna risk getting kicked out of your club so you're gonna snitch on them? really dog? seasons 1-3 didn't prove you can never trust a cop?

you've got a million dollars of guns and drugs in a warehouse and you leave two prospects to guard it? really?

every single time someone spoke to someone else last night they lied. clay to gema, clay and gemma to unser, unser to clay and gemma, bobby to otto, juice to everyone. ya crew is in shambles god, get that shit together.

i like the show an all but shit is jumping the shark with every episode.

i just started watching this show a few weeks ago. i had a marathon of 26 episodes in 2 days. i was super into it and couldn't wait to watch the third season, but half-way through it, i started to get bored and didn't care what was going to happen. this season has sucked and has turned into a horrible soap opera, with every character getting less appealing each week. i'm losing interest.

if you guyz are looking for a good rape fix turn to law and order SVU on wednesdays. super good rape!

as for sons i was super annoyed with last nights episode. too much in house drama and lies. so juice really would wanna start some myan v sons beef and drama with the cartel then to let them know his pops was colored??? wtf like they gonna flip on him for that? like it was said above, every person talking was a lie. like literally almost every convo was lies... fuck

What Kurt Sutter says about the Juice thing...

"IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FIRST THREE EPISODES OF SEASON 4, SPOILERS TO FOLLOW.

There seems to be some confusion about Juice's discomfort and fear regarding the discovery of his black father. This is a racial reality in outlaw motorcycle clubs. We've touched on the issue lightly over the first three seasons of SOA. The fact is that most of the bigger MC's do not have African American members. There are black clubs and there are white (Caucasian, Latino, Asian) clubs. Most live in harmony. HA and the East Bay Dragons have been friends for decades. That relationship inspired the Grim Bastards in season 3. We delve into the delicate why's and how's of this racial bi-law later in the season, but it was one of those odd, historical barriers that I've wanted to explore. It's a throwback to a different era that is still in practice today. I can honestly say that none of the guys I know in the life are racist, yet they function within a structure that is built upon a form of segregation. To me, that's fascinating and fertile story turf. The depth and weight of this rule varies from club to club and this season we see how it's handled by the Sons of Anarchy.

at 9/24/2011 11:58:00 PM Posted by Kurt Sutter"

http://sutterink.blogspot.com/

I'm just in it for the hot guys on bikes frankly, the plot matters little. I'd watch Jax eat cake for 40 minutes each week.

if you guyz are looking for a good rape fix turn to law and order SVU on wednesdays. super good rape!

as for sons i was super annoyed with last nights episode. too much in house drama and lies. so juice really would wanna start some myan v sons beef and drama with the cartel then to let them know his pops was colored??? wtf like they gonna flip on him for that? like it was said above, every person talking was a lie. like literally almost every convo was lies... fuck

i think he was only suppose to get a sample not a brick and was rushed.

But you're really on the edge of your seat each week hoping that Ron Perlman will peel his shirt off over his ape-like face while the camera slowly pans down.

/NewHampshire

Sure, why not. I'll try anything once...except rape. I probably wouldn't rape Ron Perlman. Well, maybe if he was dressed as Hellboy.

It's definitely soap opera stuff on the show but I'll keep watching. It's kinda sad, it has such potential. It's like the writers are floundering so they're throwing everything at it and hoping something sticks. Maybe they could do a musical episode.