Sons of Anarchy

also, if you can take down the IRA a via one small MC in the middle of nowhere, the IRA and russian mob really need to work on their priorities. they can't possibly be making enough money off that operation to justify sending such high profile figures that it could result in their entire operations being compromised.

seeks/too serious

yea not to pick it apart cuz i really enjoy watching the show but come the fuck on its the IRA. there is ZERO chance any mc is taking down the IRA. i dont even think the IRA would take a beef with a mc serious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new DA guy or whatever he is should make for a good character, he played that fucked up preacher in Deadwood. Lots of the same folks keep popping up in shows I tend to watch.

Thanks NBB... wasn't like she looked at me and said I am a DR you don't have to work, I just haven't been able to find work since we got married... 3 years and counting.

naw, i didn't mean that samcro was gonna take down the russians and the IRA, i meant that the new fed cop weirdo guy thinks he's gonna get to the russians and the IRA through samcro. like he's gonna bust them, and somehow the trail is gonna lead back to moscow. total nonsense.

jimmy O was on the outs with the IRA. they allowed him to be taken out. will be interesting to see how the shit with the russians plays out though.

even with all the suspension of disbelief, ill still watch it and ill still like it. i love true blood for fucks sake and that show is completely ridiculous. granted i mostly like it cause i wanna bang sookie, but still.

Jax with short hair = FIT

I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout from killing that undercover FBI agent. I wonder how much of a kink it'll put in the plans of the DA fella.

It already looks like it's gonna be a better season than the last...and Danny Trejo next week!!

It's kind of deeply ingrained in my dna. i don't think i would be able to NOT say it.

not for nothing but i picked it up in 1996 visiting sf and santa cruz and i have used it ever since, so i cant even imagine how hard it would be to kick "hella" if your actually from there, cuz i havent yet and its been over 15yrs... people get on me for it often for saying it but i dont really understand why somad