Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i liked the episode for the most part. waaaaaay too many commercials! christ...

as soon as i saw russian dude come in on the gurney to the sick ward i knew he was dead and so was main russian at wedding. pretty bad they killed a undercover FBI guy. thats gonna be a pain in the asshole.

this black sherif guy is either going to be a pain or going to be a friend. something seems shady about the dude. i hope he is not the new stahal.

anyhow, im about to watch the rerun but ill ask here. who was the note from that the kid scribbled on?

i missed it. only saw what was written....

you couldn't put a scalpel into a dudes brain through his ear. especially not with sliced up wrists. no way its possible to make it through the bone.

i like the show, i was looking forward to the new season, but man.... you really need to leave your connection to reality at the door when you watch. they just murdered 6 russian mobsters and left the bodies out in the open in their own tiny town of 4 thousand people.... when theres already a sherif gunning for them, and an fbi task force on them. and they just got out of prison the day before. and they just went back to hanging out like nothing happened. i've never killed a man, but something tells me i might be a little wound up afterwards. i might need a cool down period. maybe I'm a pussy though?

also, who the fuck is buying all these guns they're selling? they live in a little ass town in northern california, who exactly needs hundreds of AK's? guns aren't like meth. once a person has a couple AK's, they don't need another 100. the ni99ers must be very absent minded, since they keep buying them by the truckload. where are they all going? are they just forgetting them at the bar?

lastly... wtf is going on with that big dumb prospect with the afro curl on top of his head? if i was the ghost of half sack, i would haunt that club for letting homie take my place. thats an outrage.

For sure you gotta let go of reality when watching this show.... not so much the guns, guns get taken, ditched etc, but the bodies, I find hard to believe the numbers of murders in that small town. That many would bring heat from every branch of law enforcement.... Bottom line is that its one of the better shows on TV and one I can get in to just based on subject matter. Even if it is about as realistic as X-MEN...

IMO they should slow down before they "jump the shark" and make it last longer.

i liked the episode for the most part. waaaaaay too many commercials! christ...

as soon as i saw russian dude come in on the gurney to the sick ward i knew he was dead and so was main russian at wedding. pretty bad they killed a undercover FBI guy. thats gonna be a pain in the asshole.

this black sherif guy is either going to be a pain or going to be a friend. something seems shady about the dude. i hope he is not the new stahal.

anyhow, im about to watch the rerun but ill ask here. who was the note from that the kid scribbled on?

i missed it. only saw what was written....

Yeah the note was with written by Maureen to Jax and given to him with all the letters his Pops wrote to her about drifting away from the club and or the club drifting away from him...

• Like 1

yea the reality thing is way off but some is ok. i think that you could FOR SURE kill a man with a scalpel to the ear. he was not trying to cut his brain but make him bleed out no? i mean you stick that sharp fucker in there about a inch and tug around your gonna bleed out bad... as far as the body dump, SO bad. huge figures of the russian mob and a undercover FBI agent. they would all be in jail real quick. even that whole driving wreckless thing and kicking the cops car. there for sure was an arrestable offense in there someplace for at least one of them on parole.

the fat prospect from last season is kinda suck. when i saw leo fitz last season i totally thought he was gonna have a legit and long roll. he turned a 3 episode pussy roll. sucks.....

also, who the fuck is buying all these guns they're selling? the ni99ers must be very absent minded, since they keep buying them by the truckload. where are they all going? are they just forgetting them at the bar?

I think the russians were selling most of them right? And also, niggers ARE absent minded. Im at school right now and the black guy next to me just left 2 aks under his chair.

yeah, don't get me wrong. shit doesn't have to be perfectly realistic, but c'mon.... you read the stories of real MC's getting taken down by feds and it's always over like one or two people dying then a task force comes in and they all get hit with rico. these fools are whylin out, blowing up and murdering everything and no one seems to care too much.

also, if you can take down the IRA and the russian mob via one small MC in the middle of nowhere, the IRA and russian mob really need to work on their priorities. they can't possibly be making enough money off that operation to justify sending such high profile figures that it could result in their entire operations being compromised.

seeks/too serious

i rarely watch it when it comes out. i either watch the dvr episode at my parents crib or projectfree.tv

that website usually has a bunch of good flash players with hd quality...and no fucking commercials. it's funny how they said 90minute premier but the actual time of the episode is 59mins and some change. lol