Sons of Anarchy

theres a couple times in the show they hint at the time thats passed. i think up untill about halfway in season 2 it had only been like 2 weeks, shit would be the craziest 2 weeks ever.

thats why looking at it again i understand why season 3 sucked, cause it kinda needed too.. they toned it down and shit was still nutty. i have faith in season 4.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

I live by my DVR now. I watch shows hours to days later to fwrd commercials or slow spots during sports. It's bliss.

However, I have to cut myself off from the e-World sometimes. I subscribe (like) the sports teams I follow, so no Facebook as plays and scores are constantly posted.

No message boards that post news or scores/upsets.

Shit I even saw people posting spoilers about SoA on FB, but I knew not to look until after I watched it. Lost fans used to ruin shit for me -But fuck that show anyway.

If JTTip was not joking(doubt it), then yes, he is a dumb fuck. I avoid all threads with potential spoilers of shows/sports/movies. Common sense. /norapper

Wasn't that an uzi?

Yes, I'm nitpicking.

I laugh my ass off whenever Jax screams it.

He sounds like a fucking whiny teenager who just saw his gf kiss some dude.

oh ya i think it has something to do with him being british maybe trying to yell and keep the accent is hard or somthin

He needs to work on his accent then.

Blond British fag.

Cold gray weather loving queer.

You're an actor.

BE A PROFESSIONAL, YOU APE.

Fucking Green Street Hooligan poser.

Corny ass Undeclared dickwad.

YOU SONOFABITCH!

----------------------------------------

Willie Nelson's music is slow because you are supposed to cry in your whiskey to it.

That or stab the woman you love silently with tears welling up in your eyes as you whisper "it's all your fault" in her ear.

Your choice.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
trips

if we ever meet up and share a beer NH bring me a support shirt.

also, looking forward to the season. yeah its fake, so is true blood. i like motorcycles and titties so ill watch both.

I have like 30 sitting in a bag that are all larges that we never gave away a couple of shows ago. I could just mail you a couple br0